先生,有什么问题吗?
I'll check your order with the chef.
我会和主厨核对您点的菜的。
We're very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.
抱歉耽搁了,请享用您的午餐。
I'm very sorry. I'll bring you another one.
非常抱歉。我会给您另送一份来的。
I'll return your soup to the chef.
我会把您点的汤退给主厨的。
I'll bring it to you at once.
马上给您拿来。
I hope you enjoy it this time.
希望这次您能喜欢。
There will be no charge for this. It's on the house.
这不用付费,由本店请客。
Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. K is free of charge to show our apology.
我这儿有些喝的供您享用。是免费的,以表达我们的歉意。
We'll surely improve the service here.
我们一定会改善这里的服务的。
I'm the head waiter and I'd like to apologize for our carelessness.
我是领班,我为我们的粗心道歉。
We're very sorry to have caused you this trouble.
很抱歉给您带来这种麻烦。
处理顾客抱怨
Is something wrong,sir?
有什么问题吗,先生?
Yes,it's my steak.
是的,我的牛排有问题。
What's wrong with it,sir?
牛排有什么问题,先生?
It's too raw.And one of mine is well-done,but
this one is almost medium.
它太生了。而且我的牛排有一块是切好的,一块几乎是中号的。
I'm sorry you are not enjoying it,sir.I'll
turn it into kitchen and bring you one that's well-cut.
抱歉您没有吃好,先生。我把它退给厨房给换一块切好的。
How was your steak this time,sir?
这次的牛排怎么样,先生?
Very good.It is done just right this
很好。做得刚刚好。谢谢你。
I'm glad you enjoy it.I'll tell this to the
chef.Would you like some more beer?
很高兴您喜欢。我会告诉厨师的。您还想再要点啤酒吗?
Yes,please give me another crowlsbird.
好的,请再给我来一杯啤酒
Shall I bring you some dessert?
您要甜点吗?
No,thank you. I've had enough.
不了,谢谢。我吃饱了。
How about some coffee or tea, then?
那么来点咖啡或者茶怎么样?
[03:11.47]Yes,I'll have a cup of coffee.
好的,我要一杯咖啡。