My name's Sam. I'll be your server this evening,
我名叫萨姆,今晚由我来招呼你们。
Are you waiting for someone?
您在等人吗?
Here's the menu.
这是菜单。
Would you like something to drink first?
要不要先喝点什么?
May I take your order now?
您现在要点菜吗?
What brand of beer would you prefer?
您喜欢什么牌子的啤酒?
Would you like some appetizer?
您想吃点开胃的东西吗?
What kind of soup would you like?
您要喝什么汤?
I recommend the roast lamb.
我推荐烤羊肉。
Most guests made good comments on this dish.
大部分客人对这道菜的评价都很好。
I'm sorry, we're out of that.
对不起,这道菜已经卖完了。
How would you like that?
您想让我们怎样做这道菜?
Anything for dessert?
要什么甜点吗?
Taking An Order
请客人点餐
Good morning, ma'am. Welcome to the Garden Restaurant. Where would you like to sit?
太太,您早。欢迎光临花园餐馆。您想坐哪儿?
Thank you. Just over there will be fine.
谢谢。那边就可以。
May I show you our breakfast menu? Please take your time.
您要不要看看早餐的菜单?请慢慢看。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
May I take your order now?
现在要点餐吗?
Yes, I'll have a pineapple juice, a boiled egg with toast and tea, please.
好的,我要菠萝汁、煮鸡蛋、吐司面包和茶水。
How would you like your egg, ma'am?
太太,您点的鸡蛋要怎么煮?
Hard-boiled, please.
要全熟的。
And your toast, ma'am, light or dark?
您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦点儿?
Light, please.
请稍微烤一下。
Would you prefer your tea with lemon or with milk?
您的茶要加柠檬还是加牛奶?
With milk,
加牛奶。
One pineapple juice, one hard-boiled egg with toast and tea.
一杯菠萝汁、一个全熟的鸡蛋,再加上吐司和茶。
That's right.
是的。
Just a moment, please.
请稍等。