How would you like to send the letter?
您想怎么寄这封信?
Do you want to send it as an ordinary or a registered letter?
您想寄平信还是挂号信?
Do you want it registered?
您想给它挂号吗?
Do you want to send it with A.R. or without A.R.?
您寄这信要不要回执?
Where would you like to send it?
您想寄往哪里?
It takes about two days by EMS from here to London.
用特快专递从这儿寄往伦敦要花两天左右时间。
You need to use a standard envelope.
您得用标准信封。
You can choose the Printed Matter service.
您可以选择按印刷品邮寄。
This has to be sent U8ing Parcel Post.
这个得用包裹邮寄。
There is a surcharge for overweight.
超重要额外收费。
You'll have to pay 1.5 RMB extra for overweight.
您得另付一元五角的超重费。
Helping a Customer Post a Letter
帮客户寄信
Can I send this letter to Turkey by registration?
我能把这封信挂号寄到土耳其吗?
Certainly. Do you w&ct to send it with A.R or without AR?
当然。您寄这信要不要回执?
What do you mean by registered letter with A.R.?
你说的挂号信回执是什么?
Oh, by registered letter with A.R., you'll get an acknowledgement of receipt after the letter has been delivered.
哦,要是寄附回执的挂号信,在送完信后,您将收到一份回执。
That's fine. I’ll send it by registration with A.R.
好的,我就寄附回执的挂号信吧。
OK. That's 5 yuan and 80 fen.
行,总共5元8角。
Here's the money.
给你钱。
All right. Here is your receipt for the registered letter and your change.
好的。这是您的挂号信收据和找您的钱。
Thank you.
谢谢。