I'd be glad to cash a check for you.
我很高兴为您兑现支票。
Please endorse your check and show me your identification.
请在支票背面签名,并出示身份证件。
Would you please countersign it here?
请您将支票副签一下,好吗?
Any bank will cash it at the present traveler's check buying rate.
任何银行都是按照现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。
This check is drawn at a bank in San Francisco. It will take about ten days to clear.
这张支票是从旧金山的一个银行开出的,大约要花10天时间来兑现。
These checks are not valid until they are countersigned.
这些支票只有在副签后才有效。
I'm sorry, sir, but we cannot cash this check immediately.
对不起,先生,我们无法立刻兑现这张支票。
Your check is overdue.
您的支票过期了。
Cashing a Check for a Customer为客户开支票Hello. Can I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
Yes. I need some more cash for my travel in this country. May I cash some traveler's checks here?
是的。我在这个国家旅游期间还需要一些现金。我能在这儿兑现些旅行支票吗?
Clerk Sure. I'd be happy to cash it for you.
当然可以,我很乐意为您兑现。
I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在宾馆兑现的,但我的一个朋友说银行的兑换率通常高一些。
Well. any bank will cash it at the present traveler's check buying rate. Our rate is better than the hotels because of the difference of service charge' .
嗯,任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比宾馆的要高一些。
You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although;h they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
您知道,宾馆虽然可以为客人兑现旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。
You mean there's not that much of a difference?
您是说,银行与宾馆的兑换率没多大差别?
No, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,没多大差别。
Well. may I cash these three checks? I think that will be enough.
嗯,我能把这3张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。
Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
好的,我很乐意为您兑现。请您将这些支票副签一下,好吗?
Okay.
好的。