We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average (WPA), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.
我们可以承保海洋运输的所有险别,如:平安险、水溃险、一切险和附加险。
We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.
我们可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。
We have bought insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks.
我们已经给一千箱啤酒按发票金额的110%投保了一切险。
Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.
请注意我们的保险范围只是发票金额的110%
This risk is covered at a premium of 0.25%.
该险别的保险费是0.25%。
What kind of insurance are you going to take out and who will pay the premium?
你方打算办理什么险?谁将负责支付保险费?
I'll have the goods covered against Leakage.
我将给货物投保渗漏险。
If All Risks is not guaranteed, in case there is any problem, the loss will be too heavy for us to handle.
如果不办理一切险,万一出了问题,我们的损失就太大了,没法处理。
They will undertake to compensate you for the loss according to the risks insured.
他们将根据所投保的险别,对损失负责赔偿。
How long is the period from the commencement to the termination of the insurancs?
保险责任的起止期限有多长?
In terms of CIF. we will offer you With Particular Average.
依据CIF价格条款,我们会为您投保水渍险。
I think we'd better have insurance against All Risks.
我想我们最好还是投保一切险。
We think so too. If All Risks is not guaranteed. in case there is any problem, the loss will be too heavy for us to handle; we'd suffer greatly if anything serious happened that we couldn't bounce back from.
我们也是这样想的。如果不办理一切险,万一出了问题,我们的损失就大了,没法处理。如果有什么严重的让我们无法再扭转回去的事情发生的话,我们遭受的损失将会是非常巨大的。
Additionally, I was hoping to buy insurance at a low premium.
还有,我希望低额投保。
We will do according to the Marine Transportation company.
我们会根据海运公司的规定做的。
Moreover, I hope to add insurance against War Risks.
另外,我还希望加保战争险。
Not a problem. But if we do, the price will need to be adjusted again.
这不是问题。不过这样的话,在价格方面需要再调整一下。