简单的问候:
Hello! 你好!
Hi! 你好!/嗨!
Hey! 你好!/嗨!
Hey there! 你好!
Yo! 嗨!(俚语)
Yo, G! 嗨,哥们!(俚语)
Howdy! 你好!(方言)
Good morning. 早上好。(0—12:00am)
morning. 早上好。
Good afternoon. 下午好。(12:00—5:00pm)
Afternoon. 下午好。
Good evening. 晚上好。(5:00pm—0)
Evening. 晚上好。
一般的问候:
How are you? 你怎么样?
How do you do? 你好。
How you doing? 你过得怎样?
How are you doing? 你过的怎么样?
How are you keeping? 你过的怎么样?
How are you feeling? 心情怎么样?
How are you getting on? 近来如何?
How are you getting along? 近来如何?
How are things? 事情办得怎么样了?
How are things going (with you)? 近况如何?
How's it going? 一切都好吗?
How's everything? 一切都好吗?
How's everything going? 一切都好吗?
How's everything with you? 你一切都好吗?
How's anything at home? 家里一切都好吗?
How's your family? 家人怎么样?
How's it been? 近来怎样?
How's work? 工作怎样?
How's life? 过得怎样?
How's your business? 生意如何吗?
How's your wife(husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, father...)? 你的妻子(丈夫,女朋友,男朋友,母亲,父亲...)怎么样?
How is she(he)? 她(他)怎么样呢?
How's your family? 你家怎样?
How was your weekend? 周末过得怎样?
How you been? 你过得怎样?
How have you been? 你过得怎么样?
How have you been doing? 最近怎么样?
How have you been getting along? 近来过得怎样?
How goes it? 近来如何?
How goes the world with you? 近况如何?
What's happening with your family? 你家怎么样?
What's up? 怎么样?
What's new? 有什么新鲜事?
What's new with you? 有什么新鲜事?
What's new in your life? 有什么新鲜事?
What's happening? 在忙什么?
What are you doing these days? 这些日子在忙什么?
What are you up to these days? 你最近在忙什么?
What have you been up to? 你最近在忙什么?
What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么(你怎么在这儿)?
What are you doing around here? 你在这儿干什么呢?
What are you two doing here? 你们俩在这儿做什么呢?
What are you still doing here? 你还在这儿干什么呢?
Hey, we meet again. 嗨! 我们又见面了。
What a pleasant surprise to neet you here! 真没想到会在这里遇见你!
What a happy surprise! 真没想到会碰见你!
What brings you here today? 什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you to the city? 什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you out to the Hamptons? 什么风把你吹到汉普顿了?
See what the wind blew in. 看什么风把你吹来了。
Fancy meeting you here. 真巧在这遇见你。
Hey, what a coincidence! 嗨,真巧啊!
What a small world! 真巧呀!
Small world! 这个世界真小呀!
I never expected to see you here. 真的没想到会在这里碰到你。
I'm so happy to see you. 我真高兴能见到你。
It's good to see you! 很高兴见到你!
It's quite a pleasant surprise! 真没想到会见到你!
It's so nice to see you again. 很高兴又见到你。
It's been too long. 好久没见了。
It's been a long time. 好久不见了。
Been a long time. 好久不见了。
Long time no see! 好久不见了!
Haven't seen you in a while. 好久没见了。
Haven't seen you for a long time. 很久不见了。
Haven't seen you for ages! 好久没见到你了!
Haven't seen you recently. 一段时间没见你了。
We also haven't seen them for ages. 我们好久也没有见到他们了。
Do you remember me? 你还记得我吗?
Why are you here? 你怎么在这儿?
Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
Where are you off to? 你要去哪儿?
Where have you been? 你去哪儿了?
Where have you been keeping yourself? 你去哪儿了?
Where have you been up to? 在那儿发财呢?
Are you well? 你还好吗?
Are you better? 好点了吗?
Any thing new? 近来怎样?
In good shape, are you? 光景不错吧?
Sup dog? 你好吗?/最近怎么样?
夸讲的问候:
Look great. 看上去不错。
You look good. 你看上去不错嘛。
You look nice. 你看起来很棒。
You look well. 你看上去很好。
You look lovely. 你看上去很美。
You look radiant. 你看起来很精神。
You're in the pink! 你气色真好!
You look better than ever. 你看起来比以前更好了。
You're keeping well. 过得不错嘛。
积极态度回答:
Good. 挺好。
Pretty good. 还好。
Great. 很好。
Excellent. 很精彩。
Very well. 很好。
Quite well. 十分的好。
That's good. 很好。
That's ok. 很好。
That's all right. 一切都很好。
fine. 很好。
Really fine. 真的很好。
Just fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
Every is fine! 一切很好!
Everything is just great. 一切都很好。
Everything is five by five. 一切都好。
All right, thank you. 很好,谢谢你。
Never better! 从来没这么好。
Never been better! 从来没这么好。
Never felt better. 从未感觉这么好过。
I'm fine! 我很好!
I'm doing good. 挺好的。
I'm getting on well. 我过的很好。
I'm all right. 我很好。
I'm wonderful. 我很好。
I'm just great! 我很好。
I think really good. 我认为非常好。
I'm okay. 我很好。
It's OK. 很好。
It's all good. 一切都好。
(I'm) keeping myself out of trouble. (我)一直没问题。
Couldn't be better. 好得不能再好了。
Not bad. 不错,挺好。
No complains. 还不错。
中立态度回答:
Same as usual. 和往常一样。
Same as always. 和通常一样。
Same as ever. 和从前一样。
Same as before. 和以前一样。
Same old, same old. 还是老样子。
Same old, same new. 老样子。
Same shit,different day. 不同的日子,同样的调子。
Like always. 像通常一样。
Oh, the usual rounds. 哦,老样子。
Just so so. 一般一般。
So-so. 一般。
Surviving,thanks. 凑合,谢谢。
Bearing up,bearing up. 马马虎虎。
I get by. 过得去。
I'm still the same. 还是老样子。
Not too bad. 不算太坏。
Nothing too bad! 不太糟,不算坏。
Not much! How about you? 没什么!你呢?
Nothing much! 没什么!
Nothing special! 没什么特殊的!
Okay I guess. 我认为还行。
Much better now. 现在好多了。
Fair to middling. 还行,凑合吧。
You haven't changed a bit. 你一点都没有变。
消极态度回答:
Not (so, too) good. 不(很,太)好。
Not (so, too, very) well. 不(很,太,很)好。
Not (so, too) great. 不(很,太)好。
Not exactly. 不怎样好。
Tired! 很累!
I'm (pretty) tired. 我很累。
I'm not good today. 我今天(心情)不好。 点击演示视频
I'm stressed out. 我压力很大。
It's a long story. 一言难尽。
Well, a little bit tired. 有点累。
Horrible. 很可怕。
Terrible. 很糟糕。
I feel terrible. 我感觉糟透了。
I am most definitely not all right. 我不是一般的糟。
Things aren't working out for me. 事事不如意。
Things haven't been going my way these few days. 这几天事事不如意。
反问侯:
How about you? 你怎么样呢?
n. 巧合,同时发生