手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语 > The english we speak > 正文

The english we speak(BBC教学)第13期:Have a ball 尽情狂欢

编辑:cherry   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hello Feifei.Welcome back to the office.
  • 你好菲菲。欢迎回到办公室。
  • Hi Finn. Back to work!
  • 你好芬。回来工作!
  • How was your holiday?
  • 你的假期怎么样?
  • You look great.Oh thanks, fantastic.
  • 你看起来不错啊。哦谢谢,很棒。
  • We spent every day on the beach ?Nice ?Yeah, just relaxing, swimming, reading novels, eating fresh seafood,
  • 我们每天都在沙滩上...不错...是的,放松,游泳,读小说,吃海鲜,
  • and my favourite new thing: playing beach volleyball!
  • 和我最爱的新事物:玩沙滩排球!
  • Cool you must have had a ball!
  • 酷啊,你一定有一个球!
  • Of course we had a ball.
  • 我们当然有一个球。
  • We were playing volleyball!
  • 我们在玩排球!
  • You can not play volleyball without...a ball.
  • 你不能在没有球的情况下玩排球。
  • You're right, you do need a ball but you see I meant...I know what you meant,
  • 对,你确实需要一个球,但你知道我指...
  • just kidding!
  • 只是开玩笑!
  • To have a ball means to have a really good time, to enjoy yourself.
  • “有一个球”指度过很好的时光,玩得好。
  • Yes, well did you?
  • 是的,那么你呢?
  • Have a good time?We had a ball!
  • 有没有玩得好?我们玩的很好!
  • Listen to these other people who had a ball.
  • 听一听其他“有一个球”的人吧。
  • We went to my sister's wedding at the weekend.
  • 我们周末参加了我姐姐的婚礼.
  • Everyone had a ball it was so much fun.
  • 每个人都享受这段时光,那真是太有趣了。
  • I had a ball at the party.
  • 我很享受这个派对.
  • So many of my friends were there and the music was great.
  • 我在场的那些朋友也是,而且音乐很棒。
  • Of course we do not always use it to talk about things in the past.
  • 当然我们不经常用它来形容过去的事。
  • Yes, listen out for people' having a ball', like this one: I'm having a ball in my new job.
  • 是的,仔细听人们“有一个球”的例子,比如这个:我很享受我的新工作.
  • It's so much better than my old one.
  • 它比我的旧工作好多了。
  • Or you can combine with' will' when talking about the future.
  • 或者在说将来的事的时候你可以把它和“将要”结合起来。
  • I'm not sure about joining the singing class.
  • 我不太确定是否要加入歌唱班。
  • Of course you should join you'll have a ball!
  • 你当然要加入,你会享受这个课的!
  • Anyway Feifei, it's good to have you back.
  • 总之菲菲,有你在身后真好。
  • Good to be back.We're having a ball.
  • 在你身后真好。我们要举办一个舞会了。
  • I know, it's fun to be in the studio again.
  • 我知道,再一次来到演播厅很有趣。
  • No, we're really having a ball.Eh?
  • 不,我们真的要举办一个舞会了。嗯?
  • Yes, BBC Learning English is holding a ball a formal party where people come and dance - tonight.
  • 是的,BBC学英语要举办一个舞会,一个正式的派对,今晚人们可以来跳舞。
  • Oh, that kind of ball our ball!
  • 噢,这种舞会,我们的舞会!
  • I'd completely forgotten!
  • 我完全忘记了!
  • I'm playing volleyball tonight.
  • 我今晚要玩排球。
  • Well, I'm sure you'll have a ball whatever you do!
  • 好吧,不管你做什么我相信你一定会享受的!
  • Haha yes, well you have a ball, at the ball!Very good.
  • 哈哈,是的,那么希望你享受舞会!很好。
  • For more English phrases, log on to bbclearningenglish. com.
  • 想要看更多英语短语,登陆bbclearningenglish.com。
  • Goodbye.See ya.
  • 再见!再见!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Finn: Hello Feifei. Welcome back to the office.

芬:你好菲菲。欢迎回到办公室。
Feifei: Hi Finn. Back to work!
菲菲:你好芬。回来工作!
Finn: How was your holiday? You look great.
芬:你的假期怎么样?你看起来不错啊。
Feifei: Oh thanks, fantastic. We spent every day on the beach
菲菲:哦谢谢,很棒。我们每天都在沙滩上...
Finn: Nice
芬:不错...
Feifei: Yeah, just relaxing, swimming, reading novels, eating fresh seafood, and my favourite new thing: playing beach volleyball!
菲菲:是的,放松,游泳,读小说,吃海鲜,和我最爱的新事物:玩沙滩排球!
Finn: Coolyou must have had a ball!
芬:酷啊,你一定有一个球!
Feifei: Of course we had a ball. We were playing volleyball! You can't play volleyball withouta ball.
菲菲:我们当然有一个球。我们在玩排球!你不能在没有球的情况下玩排球。
Finn: You're right, you do need a ballbut you see I meant
芬:对,你确实需要一个球,但你知道我指...
Feifei: I know what you meant, just kidding! To 'have a ball' means to have a really good time, to enjoy yourself.
菲菲:我知道你的意思,只是开玩笑!“有一个球”指度过很好的时光,玩得好。
Finn: Yes, well did you? Have a good time?
芬:是的,那么你呢?有没有玩得好?
Feifei: We hada ball!
菲菲:我们玩的很好!
Finn: Listen to these other people who hada ball.We went to my sister's wedding at the weekend. Everyone had a ballit was so much fun. I had a ball at the party. So many of my friends were there and the music was great.
芬:听一听其他“有一个球”的人吧。我们周末参加了我姐姐的婚礼,每个人都享受这段时光,那真是太有趣了。我很享受这个派对,我在场的那些朋友也是,而且音乐很棒。
Feifei: Of course we don't always use it to talk about things in the past.
菲菲:当然我们不经常用它来形容过去的事。
Finn: Yes, listen out for people 'having a ball', like this one:I'm having a ball in my new job. It's so much better than my old one.
芬:是的,仔细听人们“有一个球”的例子,比如这个:我很享受我的新工作,它比我的旧工作好多了。
Feifei: Or you can combine with 'will' when talking about the future.
菲菲:或者在说将来的事的时候你可以把它和“将要”结合起来。
A: I'm not sure about joining the singing class.
A我不太确定是否要加入歌唱班。
B: Of course you should joinyou'll have a ball!
B你当然要加入,你会享受这个课的!
Finn: Anyway Feifei, it's good to have you back.
芬:总之菲菲,有你在身后真好。
Feifei: Good to be back.
菲菲:在你身后真好。
Finn: We're having a ball.
芬:我们要举办一个舞会了。
Feifei: I know, it's fun to be in the studio again.
菲菲:我知道,再一次来到演播厅很有趣。
Finn: No, we're really having a ball.
芬:不,我们真的要举办一个舞会了。
Feifei: Eh?
菲菲:嗯?
Finn: Yes, BBC Learning English is holding a balla formal party where people come and dance - tonight.
芬:是的,BBC学英语要举办一个舞会,一个正式的派对,今晚人们可以来跳舞。
Feifei: Oh, that kind of ballour ball! I'd completely forgotten!I'm playing volleyball tonight.
菲菲:噢,这种舞会,我们的舞会!我完全忘记了!我今晚要玩排球。
Finn: Well, I'm sure you'll have a ball whatever you do!
芬:好吧,不管你做什么我相信你一定会享受的!
Feifei: Hahayes, well you have a ball, at the ball!
菲菲:哈哈,是的,那么希望你享受舞会!
Finn: Very good. For more English phrases, log on to bbclearningenglish.com. Goodbye.
芬:很好。想要看更多英语短语,登陆bbclearningenglish.com。再见!
Feifei: See ya.
菲菲:再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
combine [kəm'bain]

想一想再看

v. 结合,联合,使结合
n. 集团,联合企业

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。