手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语 > The english we speak > 正文

The english we speak(BBC教学)第7期:Beef有意见

编辑:cherry   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Chicken or beef?Chicken please.
  • 您要吃鸡肉还是牛肉?鸡肉,谢谢。
  • There you go,sir.And madam?
  • 给您,先生。这位女士呢?
  • Chicken or beef?
  • 鸡肉还是牛肉?
  • Oooh,beef please.
  • 噢,牛肉,谢谢。
  • There you are.Thanks.
  • 给您。谢谢。
  • Hello and welcome to the programme? and the flight.
  • 大家好,欢迎来到我们的栏目,和班机。
  • I'm Li and I'm doing a bit of extra work as a flight stewardess.
  • 我是小李。我正在做空乘,打零工。
  • Lunchtime has just started so I'd better get back to work-lots of hungry customers.
  • 午餐时间刚开始,所以我最好回去工作。好多乘客都饿了。
  • Chicken or beef sir?
  • 鸡肉还是牛肉?先生?
  • Actually,I have a beef with you.
  • 事实上,我对你有点儿“beef”。
  • Beef? Ok,there you go.
  • 牛肉吗?好的,给您。
  • No,no-I do not want beef.
  • 不,不。我不要牛肉。
  • I have a beef with you about this menu.
  • 我是关于这份菜单对你有点“beef”。
  • You want some beef ?with me?
  • 你想要点儿牛肉。。。加我?
  • Sorry sir,I do not think we can provide that service.
  • 对不起先生,我想我们不能提供那样的服务。
  • Listen.My beef is you do not have vegetarian food.
  • 听着,我的“beef”就是你们不提供素食。
  • Er?I'm not quite sure I understand.
  • 额,我不是很明白。
  • Oh,I'm very sorry,do let me explain.
  • 噢,我很抱歉,让我解释一下。
  • In English,we can use the word beef to mean complaint or disagreement.
  • 在英语里,我们用“beef”这个单词来表示“抱怨”“意见”或者“不满”。
  • Oh I see ?Yes we say I have a beef with someone or something over or about something else a disagreement about something.
  • 噢,我懂了。。。是的。我们说“我对某人或某事或对别的什么事有‘beef’,就是说我们对某事有不满。
  • Let me see if the other passengers can help give us some examples.
  • 让我看看别的乘客是否可以给我们一些例子。
  • Would you mind,sir?Not at all.
  • 这位先生,你介意吗?没关系的。
  • How about: I had a beef with my teacher about the amount of homework we were getting.
  • 这个怎么样:对于家庭作业的量我对我的老师有点意见。
  • Yes-if you felt you were getting too much homework you might say that!
  • 是的。如果你觉得你得到了太多的家庭作业你可以这么说。
  • Thank you.Welcome.Anyone else?
  • 谢谢。不客气。还有吗?
  • FeOh,I can think of one: Mark had a beef with his wife.
  • 噢,我想起来一个:马克对他的妻子有点意见。
  • Very good.He had a disagreement with his wife.
  • 很好。他对她的妻子有意见。
  • What was the reason?A full sentence please.
  • 是什么原因呢?给个完整的句子吧。
  • Mark had a beef with his wife over ?over ?parking their car.
  • 马克对他的妻子有意见,关于停车。
  • He thought she always parked it very badly.
  • 他觉得她总是停得很糟糕。
  • Great.Well I hope she's better at parking now.
  • 好极了。我希望她现在停车技术好点儿了。
  • Is that clear,Li?
  • 懂了吗小李?
  • Yes,it is now thank you teacher,I mean sir ?I mean ?you look a bit familiar!
  • 是的。谢谢老师,我是说先生。我的意思是你看起来有点熟悉。
  • A bit like our presenter Finn. Shhhh ?yes it is me.
  • 有点像我们的展示者芬。嘘。。。是的就是我。
  • But I'm on holiday-not working,well only working a bit.
  • 但是我在假期,不是在工作。好吧有点工作。
  • After explaining this phrase I'm done!
  • 解释完这个短语我工作就做完了。
  • Well,have a nice holiday!Thanks.
  • 那,祝你有个愉快的假期!谢谢。
  • And I do still have a beef with this menu why do not you have a vegetarian option?
  • 我对着菜单还是有意见。你们怎么没有素食选项呢?
  • We do but you need to reserve it online first,Finn,I mean sir.
  • 我们有的。但是你得现在网上预定了,芬,我是说,先生。
  • And while you're online,why not check out our website bbclearningenglish. com for more phrases like this one!
  • 等你在网上的时候,何不看看我们的网址bbclearningenglish.com看看更多像这样的短语呢。
  • Yes,it's a wonderful site.
  • 是的,那是个很棒的网站。
  • Back to holidays now.
  • 我继续度假了。
  • Bye.Bye.
  • 拜拜。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Li: Chicken or beef?

小李:您要吃鸡肉还是牛肉?
Male customer: Chicken please.
男顾客:鸡肉,谢谢。
Li: There you go, sir. And madam? Chicken or beef?
小李:给您,先生。这位女士呢?鸡肉还是牛肉?
Female customer: Oooh, beef please.
女顾客:噢,牛肉,谢谢。
Li: There you are.
小李:给您。
Female customer: Thanks.
女顾客:谢谢。
Li: (whispering) Hello and welcome to the programmeand the flight. I'm Li and I'm doing a bit of extra work as a flight stewardess. Lunchtime has just started so I'd better get back to worklots of hungry customers.
小李:(小声)大家好,欢迎来到我们的栏目,和班机。我是小李。我正在做空乘,打零工。午餐时间刚开始,所以我最好回去工作。好多乘客都饿了。
Chicken or beef sir?
鸡肉还是牛肉?先生?
Familiar customer:(irritated) Actually, I have a beef with you.
常客:(生气)事实上,我对你有点儿“beef”。
Li: Beef? Ok, there you go.
小李:牛肉吗?好的,给您。
Familiar customer: No, noI don't want beef. I have a beef with you about this menu.
常客:不,不。我不要牛肉。我是关于这份菜单对你有点“beef”。
Li: You want some beefwith me? Sorry sir, I don't think we can provide that service.
小李:你想要点儿牛肉。。。加我?对不起先生,我想我们不能提供那样的服务。
Familiar customer: Listen. My beef is you don't have vegetarian food.
常客:听着,我的“beef”就是你们不提供素食。
Li: ErI'm not quite sure I understand.
小李:额,我不是很明白。
Familiar customer:(genuinely willing to help) Oh, I'm very sorry, do let me explain. In English, we can use the word 'beef' to mean 'complaint' or 'disagreement'.
常客(真诚地愿意帮助)噢,我很抱歉,让我解释一下。在英语里,我们用“beef”这个单词来表示“抱怨”“意见”或者“不满”。
Li: Oh I see
小李:噢,我懂了。。。
Familiar customer: Yeswe say 'I have a beef with someone or something over or about something else'a disagreement about something. Let me see if the other passengers can help give us some examples. Would you mind, sir?
常客:是的。我们说“我对某人或某事或对别的什么事有‘beef’,就是说我们对某事有不满。让我看看别的乘客是否可以给我们一些例子。这位先生,你介意吗?
Male customer: Not at all. How about: I had a beef with my teacher about the amount of homework we were getting.
男乘客:没关系的。这个怎么样:对于家庭作业的量我对我的老师有点意见。
Familiar customer: Yesif you felt you were getting too much homework you might say that! Thank you.
常客:是的。如果你觉得你得到了太多的家庭作业你可以这么说。谢谢。
Male customer: Welcome.
男乘客:不客气。
Familiar customer: Anyone else?
常客:还有吗?
Female customer: Oh, I can think of one: Mark had a beef with his wife.
女乘客:噢,我想起来一个:马克对他的妻子有点意见。
Familiar customer: Very good. He had a disagreement with his wife. What was the reason? A full sentence please.
常客:很好。他对她的妻子有意见。是什么原因呢?给个完整的句子吧。
Female customer: Mark had a beef with his wife overoverparking their car. He thought she always parked it very badly.
女乘客:马克对他的妻子有意见,关于停车。他觉得她总是停得很糟糕。
Familiar customer: Great. Well I hope she's better at parking now. Is that clear, Li?
常客:好极了。我希望她现在停车技术好点儿了。懂了吗小李?
Li: Yes, it is now thank you teacher, I mean sirI meanyou look a bit familiar! A bit like our presenter Finn.
小李:是的。谢谢老师,我是说先生。我的意思是你看起来有点熟悉。有点像我们的展示者芬。
Familiar customer: Shhhhyes it is me. But I'm on holidaynot working, well only working a bit. After explaining this phrase I'm done!
常客:嘘。。。是的就是我。但是我在假期,不是在工作。好吧有点工作。解释完这个短语我工作就做完了。
Li: Well, have a nice holiday!
小李:那,祝你有个愉快的假期!
Familiar customer: Thanks. And I do still have a beef with this menuwhy don't you have a vegetarian option?
常客:谢谢。我对着菜单还是有意见。你们怎么没有素食选项呢?
Li: We dobut you need to reserve it online first, Finn, I mean sir. And while you're online, why not check out our website bbclearningenglish.com for more phrases like this one!
小李:我们有的。但是你得现在网上预定了,芬,我是说,先生。等你在网上的时候,何不看看我们的网址bbclearningenglish.com看看更多像这样的短语呢。
Familiar customer: Yes, it's a wonderful site. Back to holidays now. Bye.
常客:是的,那是个很棒的网站。我继续度假了。拜拜。
Li: Bye.
小李:拜。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
reserve [ri'zə:v]

想一想再看

n. 预备品,贮存,候补
n. 克制,含蓄

联想记忆
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
presenter [pri'zentə]

想一想再看

n. 主持人,提出者,呈献者,

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
disagreement [.disə'gri:mənt]

想一想再看

n. 不合,争论,不一致

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。