手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 > 赖世雄旅游观光英语通 > 正文

赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第65期:一次尴尬的经验 An Embarrassing Experience

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Kathy and Evan are now outside the store.
  • 凯西和艾凡现在在那家商店外面。
  • I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life!
  • 我想我这一生中从来没有这么尴尬过!
  • It wasn't easy for me, either. I told you you've been spending money like water.
  • 我也不好受。我告诉过你你花钱简直就像流水一样。
  • Thanks for lending me the cash, Evan. I really wanted these two sweaters.
  • 艾凡,谢谢你借我现金。我真的很想要这两件毛衣。
  • No problem. But, still, you've got to control your spending.
  • 不客气。但是,你花钱还是得有所节制。
  • I still want to pick up a few gifts and souvenirs. I need to cash traveler's checks. I'm glad I took some extra money just in case.
  • 我仍想挑几件礼物和纪念品。我需要兑现旅行支票。我很高兴我多带一些钱以防万一。
  • We have just a few more days here in Stockholm, so I guess you might as well buy what you need now. I hate last minute shopping.
  • 我们在斯德哥尔摩只剩下几天了,所以我想你现在干脆把你所需要的东西买齐。我不喜欢最后一刻急急忙忙的采购。
  • Me too. Hey! Isn't that a Citibank up there?
  • 我也是。嘿!那里不是有一家花旗银行吗?
  • Yes, I think it is. Since you're carrying Citibank traveler's checks, it should be easy to cash them there.
  • 是的,我想是吧。既然你身上带着花旗银行的旅行支票,在那里兑现应该很容易。
  • OK. Let's go. I have my passport with me, in a safe place!
  • 好的。咱们走吧。我的护照带在身上,放在一个安全的地方!
  • It looks like you really have learned a lesson, after all!
  • 看起来你真的得到了教训!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

An Embarrassing Experience

一次尴尬的经验

Kathy and Evan are now outside the store.

凯西和艾凡现在在那家商店外面。

K:I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life!

凯西:我想我这一生中从来没有这么尴尬过!

E:It wasn't easy for me, either. I told you you've been spending money like water.

艾凡:我也不好受。我告诉过你你花钱简直就像流水一样。

K:Thanks for lending me the cash, Evan. I really wanted these two sweaters.

凯西:艾凡,谢谢你借我现金。我真的很想要这两件毛衣。

E:No problem. But, still, you've got to control your spending.

艾凡:不客气。但是,你花钱还是得有所节制。

K:I still want to pick up a few gifts and souvenirs. I need to cash traveler's checks. I'm glad I took some extra money just in case.

凯西:我仍想挑几件礼物和纪念品。我需要兑现旅行支票。我很高兴我多带一些钱以防万一。

E:We have just a few more days here in Stockholm, so I guess you might as well buy what you need now. I hate last minute shopping.

艾凡:我们在斯德哥尔摩只剩下几天了,所以我想你现在干脆把你所需要的东西买齐。我不喜欢最后一刻急急忙忙的采购。

K:Me too. Hey! Isn't that a Citibank up there?

凯西:我也是。嘿!那里不是有一家花旗银行吗?

E:Yes, I think it is. Since you're carrying Citibank traveler's checks, it should be easy to cash them there.

艾凡:是的,我想是吧。既然你身上带着花旗银行的旅行支票,在那里兑现应该很容易。

K:OK. Let's go. I have my passport with me, in a safe place!

凯西:好的。咱们走吧。我的护照带在身上,放在一个安全的地方!

E:It looks like you really have learned a lesson, after all!

艾凡:看起来你真的得到了教训!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。