Checking the Camera
检查相机
Kathy and Evan decide to take pictures in Tivoli.
凯西和艾凡决定在第凡尼乐园照相。
K:Evan, take my picture here, OK? By this beautiful flower garden.
凯西:艾凡,帮我在这里拍张照,可以吗?就在这座美丽的花园旁边。
E:Sure. Just a minute. Let me take my camera out of my backpack. Let's see. Turn it on, point, check the light meter, and, and...huh?
艾凡:没问题。稍等一下。让我把相机从我的背包里拿出来。我看看。打开电源、取景、检查光圈和……和……呃?
K:What's the matter?
凯西:怎么了?
E:I'm not sure. What the...?
艾凡:我不是很清楚。这怎么……?
K:Is it broken?
凯西:相机坏了吗?
E:I hope not! This camera cost me a fortune. Oh, wait a minute. I see.
艾凡:我希望没有!这台相机花了我好大一笔钱。哦,等一下,我知道了。
K:What is it?
凯西:知道什么?
E:It's as simple as this: the batteries are worn down. I'd better replace them. That's OK. I need more film anyway.
艾凡:原来是这么简单:电池没电了。我最好换掉电池。没关系,反正我需要再买胶卷。
K:Where can we get batteries?
凯西:我们在哪里可以买到电池呢?
E:All photography shops carry them. There are plenty of kiosks here in Tivoli. One of them must sell film.
艾凡:所有的照相馆都有卖。第凡尼这里有许多小报摊。其中一家一定有卖胶卷。
K:OK. Let's take a walk and look for a shop that does.
凯西:好吧。咱们散散步顺便找一家有卖胶卷的小报摊。
E:They'll cost more here than outside the park, but I don't want to walk that far.
艾凡:虽然公园里面卖的胶卷比外面卖的贵,但是我不想走那么远的路。
K:I don't mind. Wherever you walk in Copenhagen is like a garden!
凯西:我不介意。在哥本哈根任何地方走路都好象在花园走路一样!