Mother Nature's Fury
大自然的愤怒
Kathy and Evan remain in the small hut throughout the storm.
凯西和艾凡在这场暴风雨中一直都待在小木屋里。
K:I'm so scared I'm shaking. But, you know, Nature can be strangely beautiful, even when it's violent.
凯西:我怕得在发抖。但是,你知道的,即使大自然狂怒时,它也可能呈现出怪异之美。
E:I believe there's a reason for everything, Kathy. Do you?
艾凡:凯西,我相信事出必有因。你认为呢?
K:Yeah, I guess I do. Even when bad things happen, I guess they must happen for a reason. I don't understand why, but I have this trust or optimism in the future.
凯西:是的,我想我有同感。即使坏事发生时,我想也一定有原因的。我不了解为什么,但是我对未来有这样的信念和乐观的想法。
E:So do I. Another bolt of lightning.Get ready! That was a really close one. Immediately after Evan speaks, there is a deafening crash of thunder.
艾凡:我也是。又一道闪电注意了!这次的雷电离我们很近哦。 就在艾凡讲完话后,震耳欲聋的雷声响起。
K:Aah! Oh, did it hit us?
凯西:啊!哦,它有没有打到我们?
E:Just about. But remember, if it had, you wouldn't have been able to ask that question!
艾凡:只差一点点。但是记着,如果它刚刚打到我们的话,你就不可能问这个问题了。
K:Oh, Evan. You're always so calm and in control. How do you do it?
凯西:哦,艾凡。你总是这么镇定,泰然自如。你是怎么办到的?
E:Are you kidding? I'm shaking in my boots. But I have to stay calm so we both don't panic.
艾凡:你在开玩笑?我怕得要死。但是我必须保持镇静,这样一来我们两个才不会惊慌失措。
K:A typical man. But I love you anyway, uh, I mean, I really like you.
凯西:典型的男人。但是我还是爱你,嗯,我的意思是,我真的很喜欢你。
E:I really like you too, Kathy.
艾凡:凯西,我也很喜欢你。