手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业英语口语 > 赖世雄旅游观光英语通 > 正文

赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第45期:完美的野餐地点 The Perfect Picnic Spot

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The Perfect Picnic Spot

完美的野餐地点

Kathy and Evan decide to finish Mrs.Van Helsing's lunch as a picnic rather than stop in a restaurant.

凯西和艾凡决定以野餐的方式解决凡·赫尔辛太太准备的午餐而不上餐馆。

K:Gee, we've been driving for a few hours.

凯西:啊,我们已经开了好几个钟头的车了。

It's past lunch time. What do you say we stop for lunch?

现在都过了午餐时间。我们停车吃午餐,你认为如何?

E:You mean in a restaurant?

艾凡:你是说在餐馆用餐?

K:Well, of course! What else is there?

凯西:嗯,当然!还有哪里可以去呢?

E:I've got an idea.

艾凡:我有个主意。

Why don't we finish off Mrs.Van Helsing's delicious sandwiches and potato salad and have a picnic?

我们何不来一次野餐吃掉凡·赫尔辛太太准备的美味三明治和马铃薯沙拉呢?

K:That sounds like a great idea, but we don't have any drinks.

凯西:好点子,但是我们没有饮料?

E:Oh yes, we do. I bought some extra cans of soda and a bottle of beer at the gas station.

艾凡:哦,有的,我们有。我在加油站另外买了几罐汽水和一瓶啤酒。

K:You sneak! You didn't ask me what I wanted.

凯西:你这个偷偷摸摸的小人!你没有问我我要什么。

E:I didn't need to. I know what you like.

艾凡:我不需要问。我知道你喜欢什么。

K:Oh? Is that so?

凯西:哦?是吗?

E:Yes, that's so. So let's start looking for a nice place to have our picnic, OK?

艾凡:是的,没错。那么,咱们开始找个野餐的好地点,好吗?

K:I can't argue with that. We don't have a blanket, do we?

凯西:这我同意。我们没有毛毯,不是吗?

E:I have a beach towel. That's big enough.

艾凡:我有一条海滩浴巾。够大的了。

K:Fine. Come to think of it, where can't we have a picnic? Every place around here in Germany is beautiful!

凯西:太好了。再说,这里哪有不能野餐的地方?德国这个地方到处都很美!

E:How about by that pond down there?

艾凡:那边那个池塘边如何呢?

K:That looks fine. Let's go for it.

凯西:看起来不错。咱们走吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pond [pɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 池塘
v. 筑成池塘

 
blanket ['blæŋkit]

想一想再看

n. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版
vt. 用毯子裹,

 
mason ['meisn]

想一想再看

n. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员

联想记忆
reliable [ri'laiəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可靠的,可信的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。