Using a Road Map
使用道路地图
After filling up with gas at the gas station, Kathy and Evan continue their drive from the Netherlands into Germany.
在加油站加满汽油后,凯西和艾凡继续从荷兰开车进入德国。
E:Did I get back on the main road?
艾凡:我有没有把车开回主要道路上?
This doesn't look like a highway.
这条道路看起来不太像是一条高速公路。
K:Uh-oh. Are we lost?
凯西:糟了。我们迷路了吗?
E:I don't know. Take the map of the Netherlands out of the glove compartment, and we'll take a look.
艾凡:我不知道。从前面的杂物柜中拿出荷兰的地图来看看吧。
I'll pull over here.
我把车停到路边。
K:Sure. Here.
凯西:好啊。挪,地图在这儿。
E:Let's see. We just passed this town here and we're heading east.
艾凡:我看看。我们刚刚经过这个城镇,现在正往东行驶。
K:How do you know that?
凯西:你怎么知道我们往东呢?
E:By the sun.
艾凡:根据太阳来判断。
K:Aw, come on. You can't really tell directions from the sun, can you?
凯西:噢,得了吧。你没办法完全靠太阳来判别方向吧,是不是?
E:And the time.
艾凡:还有时间。
So, if we go a little further down this road, we can hook up with the main highway going east into Germany.
所以,如果我们再继续开一小段路,就可以通到往东进入德国的主要高速公路上了。
K:Are you sure?
凯西:你确定吗?
E:As sure as shootin.
艾凡:非常确定。
Then we head for Bremen, then Hamburg, then Denmark.
然后我们开往不来梅,接下去是汉堡市,然后进入丹麦。
We'll be in Hamburg by nightfall.
在入夜时,我们会到汉堡市。
We can stay in a motel overnight, then continue on to Copenhagen tomorrow.
我们可以在一家汽车旅馆过夜,然后明天再继续出发到哥本哈根。
How does lunch tomorrow in Copenhagen sound?
明天中午在哥本哈根用餐,你觉得怎么样呢?
K:Fantastic!
凯西:太棒了!