Reservation
预定房间
A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.
订房中心。下午好。
B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th.
我想订一间12月6日的双人间。
A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right?
好的,先生。一间12月6日的双人间是吗?
B:Yes. What is the rate, please?
是的。请问房价是多少?
A:The current rate is $45 per night.
现在的房价是45美元一个晚上。
B:What services come with that?
这个价格包括哪些服务呢?
A:You'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.
房间里有一台收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房间。
B:That sounds not bad. And what kind of business facilities do you offer?
听起来不错。那你们为生意人提供什么样的设施呢?
A:Well, most of the rooms have broadband Internet access and they can arrange secretary service if you tell us in advance. There are also meeting rooms that you can book.
哦,许多房间都接入了宽带网,如果您事先通知,我们还能为您安排秘书。还有会议室,可以预定。
B:Perfect. I'll take it.
太好了。我订一个带宽带网间。
A:How long will you be staying?
您打算住多长时间?
B:From the evening of December 6th to the morning of December 9th.
从12月6日晚到12月9日上午。
A:That'll be three nights, sir. Could you tell me your name, please?
那就是3个晚上,先生。能告诉我您的名字吗?
B:Yes, this is Tossin.
好的。我是Tossin。
A:Could you spell that please?
请您拼写一下好吗?
B:Sure. It's T-O-S-S-I-N.
好的。T-O-S-S-I-N。
A:And what is your telephone number, please?
请问您的电话号码是多少?
B:(0211)268 4536.
(0211)268 4536。
A:(0211)268 4536. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th.
(0211)268 4536。谢谢,我们盼望12月6日能见到您。
B:Great. That's all. Goodbye.
好的,那就这样,再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。