First contact and greeting
初次见面寒暄
A:Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from London? I am the manager of Hong Da Trading Company. My name is Zhou Shan.
打扰了,请问您是来自伦敦的史密斯先生吗?
B:How do you do, Mr. Zhou? I'm glad to meet you.
你好,周先生。很高兴见到您。
A:How do you do! Welcome to Dalian.
您好!欢迎您来到大连。
B:Thank you. It's very nice of you to meet me at the airport.
谢谢。谢谢您来到机场接我。
A:You are welcome. May I introduce my colleague Sun Fang? Miss Sun is our sales manager.
别客气。请让我为您介绍我的同事孙芳,她是我们公司的销售经理。
B:Nice to meet you, Miss Sun.
很高兴见到您,孙小姐。
A:Nice to meet you, too. I have heard a lot about you.
我也很高兴见到您。早就听说过您。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:Did you have a good flight?
您旅途愉快吗?
B:Not bad. There was a dense fog in London, so the flight was delayed several hours.
还好。由于伦敦大雾导致飞机晚点几个小时。
A:I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾。
C:How long did the flight take?
飞机飞了多长时间?
B:16 hours non-stop.
16小时没停歇。
C:It must be a very tiring trip.
那您一定很累坏了。
B:It is.
是的。
A:So you need a good rest after such a long flight. We don't stand in your way.
长途旅行后需要好好休息。我们就不占用您的时间了。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。