Temporary Manager
临时主管
By the end of this lesson, you will be able to write notes on a web page about properties.
本课结束,你将能在网站上写一些和所有权有关的笔记。
MAX: Come on boy, good boy, good boy. Come on come this way, come on don't look that way, come on, good boy. What a good boy. Come on.
男孩,过来。好孩子,从这边走,快点,不要看那条路。好男孩,过来。真是个好孩子。快点。
CARA: Hey Max.
嘿,马克斯。
MAX: Oh, hey Cara.
哦,嘿,卡拉。
CARA: How's it going?
怎么样了?
MAX: Sit, good boy, down, good boy.
坐下,好男孩。
CARA: Wow.
哇哦。
MAX: It's going alright, how about you?
都很好,你呢?
CARA: Good. I thought that dogs weren't allowed.
好的,我以为狗是不能带的。
MAX: Shh. Don't tell anybody.
嘘。不要告诉其他人。
CARA: I hear you're the new apartment manager.
我听说你是新的公寓管理员。
MAX: Yeah, temporarily.
是的,临时的。
CARA: Do you know how much longer Clifford's going to be in the hospital?
你知道克利福德将要在医院待多久吗?
MAX: A few weeks I suppose.
几个星期,我觉得。
CARA: That bad.
真糟糕。
MAX: Yeah, but he's funny. You should see his place. It's spotless.
是啊,不过他很有趣。你应该看看他的住处,是无可挑剔的。
CARA: I can totally imagine.
我完全能想象得出来。
MAX: Do you know how many baseball caps that guy has? Fourteen.
你知道那个家伙有多少个棒球帽吗?14个。
CARA: Fourteen?
14个?
MAX: Yes.
是的。
CARA: But I've never seen him wearing one.
但是我从来没有看到他带过。
MAX: Exactly, he just keeps them all in nice little rows on top of his shelf.
确实是,他只是把它们排好放在书架的最高层保管。
CARA: My kid brother used to do that, but he wore his.
我的弟弟过去常常这么做,但是他标示是他自己的。
MAX: Well, most normal people, they do.
嗯,大多数的正常人都这么做。
CARA: Well, it was good seeing you.
嗯,见到你感到很愉快。
MAX: Well it was good seeing you too Cara, take care. Bye. Come on Jackson, let's go boy.
嗯,见到你也很高兴,卡拉。保重,拜拜。走吧,杰克逊,我们走。
CARA: Bye doggy.
小狗再见。