After-sale service 售后服务
A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
上午好,先生。我可以为您效劳吗?
B:Yes. I'd like to speak to the manager, please.
我想见你们的经理。
A:I'm sorry our manager has been out. What can I do for you?
对不起,我们的经理出去了,我可以帮助您吗?
B:I bought a computer from your company the day before yesterday, but it doesn't work today.
我前天从你们公司买了一台电脑,可是今天就坏了。
A:So you are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing.
您是说您开机后,什么都看不见?
B:Yes, it is so strange.
是的,就是那么奇怪。
A:From what you said, sir. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. It can be anything inside the computer or your head.
先生,从您说的情况看,这不仅仅是显示器的问题,可能是内部的故障。
B:No matter what problem is, I need the computer to work.
不管是什么原因,我需要电脑工作。
A:I see, is there any way you could bring it in to be locked at? If not, our repaireman can come to you.
我明白。您能够将电脑送来给我们看看吗?
B:I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒宁愿他来。
A:No problem, sir.
没有问题,先生。