Hello! Welcome to Guangzhou Fair.
你好!欢迎光临广交会。
Thank you. I'm from Australia. Here is my business card.
谢谢。我从澳大利亚来,这是我的名片。
This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me, so many people and so many showrooms. Mr. Ding, would you please give me some information?
我第一次参加广交会,觉得一切都很新鲜,这么多人,这么多展厅。丁先生,你能给我介绍一下吗?
The facility and design of the Trade Show are great.
展览会的设备和设计好极了。
What about our site?
我们的展位如何?
What should we do in the exhibition?
商展会上我们该如何做?
I think it is very essential for us to create a good impression in this exhibition.
我想对我们来说在展览会上建立一个好的印象非常重要。
We'd better have a small office with a phone and somewhere to keep publicity materials.
我们必须建立一间小办公室,里边装上电话还得摆放上宣传材料。
We have to set up a miniature sales department for the period of the exhibition.
在展会期间我们必须成立一个微型销售部。
It is very important to find a good site.
找一个好的展位是很关键的。
If we have an important visitor who looks like a potential customer, we can't keep him or her standing about indefinitely.
如果来了个重要的参会者,看起来像是潜在客户,我们可不能让他们一直站着。
What about the quality of your products?
你们产品的质量如何?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不像他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured.
你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量的询盘就可证明我们的产品质量过硬。
Shall we draw up a contract in this trade fair?
在这次展销会上我们能签合同吗?
Of course! We should provide you a 10% discount if you can sign the contract here.
当然。如果在这儿签合同的话我们可以提供10%的折扣。
We'll make you the offer.