I am as old again as you.
(误译)我又像你那样老了。
(正译)我的年纪比你大一倍。
as old again as 年纪比……大一倍
My aunt is as old again as I am.
我姑姑的年龄是我的二倍。
My uncle is as old again as I am.
我叔叔的年龄比我大一倍。
大一倍:
需要一个比这里大一倍的地方。
We need a place twice larger than this one.
它们好像比通常的(花朵)大一倍。
They're almost twice as large as usual.
我们需要一个比这里更大一倍的地方。
We need a place(which is) twice larger than this one.
……是……两倍:
In the year to July the price of oil almost doubled.
到今年七月底石油价格几乎增至两倍。
My husband has an office that doubles as a spare bedroom.
我丈夫有一间比单人卧房大两倍的办公室。
as...as 像……一样,同……一样
As young as your hope. as old as your despair.
如你的希望般年轻,如你的绝望般苍老。
Wet as the spring. Hot as the summer. Gale as the autumn.
潮湿得像春天。热得像夏天。大风得像秋天。
I would imagine you are a man of honor, as well. As am I.
我也想象得出,你跟我一样,是一位很讲信义的正派人。