本课结束后,你将能够讨论自己的生活方式。
VAN THE MAN:Listen to me Clifford, I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to show you.听我说,Clifford,我不是在攻击你。我在尝试给你看。
CLIFFORD:Show me what?给我看什么?
VAN THE MAN:That you are not alone.你不是独自一人。
CLIFFORD:I am alone.我是独自一人。
VAN THE MAN:Elizabeth is agoraphobic, she is afraid of public spaces.Elizabeth有恐旷症,她害怕公共空间。
CLIFFORD:I know how she feels.我明白她的感受。
VAN THE MAN:Felton is terrified of germs.Felton害怕细菌。
CLIFFORD:I don't blame him.我没有责备他。
VAN THE MAN:Terrified.还是害怕。
CLIFFORD:I don't blame him. Why are you showing me this? What do you want me to do?我没有责备他。为什么你给我看这个?你想让我做什么?
VAN THE MAN:You should do something, anything.你应该做些事情,任何事都可以。
CLIFFORD:I'm fine right here. I'm fine where I am.我在这里很好。我在哪里都很好。
VAN THE MAN:OK, OK, but are you happy?好吧,好吧,但是你开心吗?
CLIFFORD:Not everyone is supposed to be happy.不是每个人都应该开心的。
VAN THE MAN:Do something that makes you happy. What about your dreams?做些让你开心的事情。您的梦想是什么?(希望和计划等等)
CLIFFORD:I don't have dreams.我没有梦想。
VAN THE MAN:Don't you have dreams?你没有梦想吗?
CLIFFORD:Not everyone has dreams.不是每个人都有梦想的。
VAN THE MAN:Ah, that's not an excuse. If you can dream it you can do it.噢,那不是理由。如果你会梦想,那你就能做到。
CLIFFORD:This is how I am I've been like this, I've been like this my whole life. Just leave me alone.这就是我,我喜欢这样,我喜欢我的一生。就让我一个人呆着。