您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 > 外贸口语 > 正文

外贸口语一点通第155期:网上交易之巧问巧答

时间:2012-04-18 11:15:34 来源:可可英语 编辑:Rainbow  每天三分钟英语轻松学

| 收藏

评论  打印 字号: | |  

What about delivery? When can you deliver the goods?

送货呢?什么时候你能送货?
We can deliver the goods within fifteen days upon receipt of your order.
自从收到订单之日起15天内交货。
Delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your L/C.
收到你方信用证后10天即可发货。
Well, we've got rather a backlog of orders at the moment. I should think it'll take somewhere one and two months.
最近我们积压的订单较多。也许要一两个月才能送货。
Well, that's rather difficult at the moment. But if you're prepared to wait, we'll give you a reduction in price...
现在看来有点难。但你若打算等,我们会给你降点价……
I wonder if you could allow any discount.
我想知道你们是否可以打折。
We usually don't grant any discount for a small quantity.
对于小额订货,我方是不给折扣的。
As we have quoted you have our rock-bottom price, we cannot give you any more discount.
我们的报价已经是最低价了,不可能给更多的折扣了。
The discount we have offered you is the best we can give at present.
这个折扣是我方目前所能给的最高折扣。
This commodity sells very well in the market, so we won't consider any discount.
这种商品在市场上很畅销,所以我们不考虑折扣。
What kind of price did you have in mind?
你想卖什么价?
The list price is RMB 130,000 yuan.
标价是13万人民币。
Well, it depends on the size of the order.
这要看订单大小。
Frankly speaking, as to Article No. 13, it is out of stock at present.
说实话,第13号产品目前无货。
We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.
对于本月底之前订货的顾客,我方给予优惠条件。
Can you supply from stock?
你能提供现货吗?
If you could give me some idea of your requirement, I might be able to help you.
如果你告诉我你们的具体需要的话,也许我能够帮助你。
I know what you are talking about.
我明白你所讲的。
Of course!
当然可以啊!
I'll have to check that.
我得查对一下。
We have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs.
我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。
What about two more days?
过两天就有现货了。

收藏

相关热词搜索: 外贸 口语 一点通

上一篇:《考研英语历年真题详解及复习指南》同源泛读030

下一篇:最后一页

您可能还感兴趣的文章

外贸口语一点通第93期:合资合作之投资场所
投资场所 Outlet for investmentA: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I know that for decades we focus a lot on big businesses. But learning from your comments

时间:2011-12-22 编辑:Rainbow

外贸口语一点通第98期:货物装运之装船谈判
Discussion about shipment 装船谈判A: We hope you agree to ship by installment.[qh] 希望你们能同意分批装运。[qh]B: How many times?[qh] 分几批?[qh]A: 4 times. T

时间:2011-12-29 编辑:Rainbow

外贸口语一点通第106期:商标注册之商标转让
Transfer the trademark 商标转让A: Good morning, Mr. Li. I've come to discuss the trademark transfer with you.[qh] 早上好,李先生。我今天来是和你商讨商标

时间:2012-01-11 编辑:Rainbow

外贸口语一点通第104期:商标注册之巧问巧答
Does this brand sell well? 这个品牌产品销售得好吗?Yes, we only handle the best brands. 是的,我们只经营高级品牌产品。We are confident about the quality of our

时间:2012-01-09 编辑:Rainbow

最新文章

无觅相关文章插件,快速提升流量