W: Hello, Doctor.
你好,医生。
D: Well, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?
嗯,威廉斯先生,你怎么了?
W: It's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.
医生,事实上我没有什么大毛病。只是…额,我最近很容易疲劳。开会的时候,办公的时候,甚至是吃饭的时候,我经常都打瞌睡。
D: How long has this been going on?
这种症状持续多久了?
W: About two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.
两个月左右。开始的时候我没有怎么去注意,但是你看,我今天早上被解雇了。当我们在开一个重要会议的时候,我在我老板面前打瞌睡了。我觉得非常尴尬。
D: How was your appetite?
你的胃口怎么样?
W: Pretty good, I'd say.
非常好,我想说。
D: You haven't lost any weight, have you?
你体重没有下降,是吗?
W: No, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.
不,医生。事实上我已经瘦了两磅。
D: Unbotton your shirt, please.
请解开你的衬衣。
W: Well, doctor?
好的,医生。
D: You'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.
你必须做一些实验室检查才能确诊。
W: What examinations?
什么检查?
D: A blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.
验血和验尿。你下个星期再来。下午四点钟就能看到结果。