Would you let us act as your agent? 贵方能让我们成为你们的代理人吗?
We'll think about it and let you know later. 我们要来考虑一下,稍后会通知你。
We regret that we can't grant your request as we have already appointed an agent in your area. 很遗憾,本公司不能答应贵公司的要求,因为本公司已经在当地指定了代理商。
What are the minimum annual sales you can guarantee if we appoint you as our agent? 如本公司指定贵公司为本公司的代理,贵公司能保证的最低年销售额是多少?
At the beginning, we guarantee an annual sale of 3000 boxes. 起初,我们保证3000箱的年销售量。
Will you consider our proposal to act as your agent? 你能考虑我们作为你代理商的建议吗?
If you can push the sale of our products successfully for the next 4 months, we may appoint you as our agent. 如果你们在以后4个月能成功推行我方产品,我们将制定你们做代理。
We are not inclined to appoint an agent for your district. 我们不打算在你地委托代理。
As we are not yet thoroughly acquainted with each other, we think the time is not ripe for a discussion on agency. 由于我们互相还不太了解,我们认为讨论代理为时过早。
Do you have any special promoting methods? 你们有什么特殊的促销方法吗?
I'll submit a detailed proposal to you later. 我稍后会提交一份详细的计划给你。
We may discuss the subject tomorrow. 我们明天讨论这个问题。