能言善辩
▲Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part? 你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
Of course not! 当然不!
We must observe the contract and keep our words. 我们应当尊重合同,恪守诺言。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect. 合同一旦签署就具有了法律效力。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract. 你们没有正当理由背弃合同。
We always believe you can carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say. 我们相信你们可以做到坚持重合同,守信用。▶Is it possible to cancel the contract while it's in effect? 在合同生效之后还有可能撤销合同吗?
You can't cancel the contract without first securing our agreement. 如果没有实现征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract. 如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤销该合同。
The contract comes into effect, we can not go back on our word now. 合同已经生效,我们不能反悔了。
Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable. 任何违反合同之事都是不利的。
◀Can you carry out the contract on time? 你们能够如期履行合同吗?
Of course! 当然!
I am sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation. 我保证我们能够按合同规定如期装船。
We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract. 我们按合同条款交货。
We sincerely promise that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚地保证质量、数量与合同规定相吻合。
☎How about meeting each other half way? 能不能互相做一下让步?
I can live with that. 这我们可以接受。
Let's split the difference. 让我们折中一下吧。
I think you have yourself a deal. 我们就这么说定了。
It's a deal. 成交了。
There is no question about that. 没有问题。