能言善辩
△Can you accept this order?你方接受这份订单吗?
▲Please cancel this order.请取消这份订单。
▲We want change an order.我们想换一份订单。
▲We modify an order.我们修正一份订单。
△If we place regular orders, can you ensure the quality of your products?如果我方不断订货,你方能保证产品的质量吗?
▲We always have faith in the quality of our products.我们对自己的产品一直很有信心。
▲We are responsible to replace the defective ones.我们包换质量不合格的产品。
▲Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.我们的质量完全以货样为准。
○Do you have liners to China?你们有开往中国的航班吗?
●Yes. We have 3 liners sailing to Shanghai every two months.有,我们每两个月三班开往上海。
●We have liners sailing to Japan, and then we can transship the goods to Qingdao at Japan.我们有开往日本的航班,然后可以在日本转船去中国的青岛。
●We don't have liners to China, we must transship the goods at Sydney.我们没有开往中国的航班,货物必须在悉尼转船。
☆Do you make an order right now?你方现在就订货吗?
★If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.如果你方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
★OK. I will order the goods now.好的,我方现在就订货。
★It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.如果按这个价格买进,我方是在难以推销。
★Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五。