能言善辩
▲I’m glad that we have finally come to an agreement.很高兴我们终于达成了协议。
▼The same to me.我也很高兴。
▼Congratulations on our success.祝贺我们的成功。
▼ Good luck for our cooperation.祝我们合作愉快。
◇Can you repeat the terms so that no mistakes are made?你能否把条款再说一遍,以确保不犯错误?
◆Of course.当然可以。
◆ No problem.没问题。
◆ OK. I’ll print the terms for you.好的,我会把条款打印出来给您看。
◆ Please excuse me for being blunt, but I think we have made sure all the terms.请恕我直言,我觉得我们已经确定过了。
○Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?能否将贵公司的进口商品目录给我们看一下呢?
●No problem. I'll send you the list tomorrow.没问题,我明天就给您发过去。
●Of course we will. Would you like us to know which kind of products do you have interest in?当然可以了。您能告诉我们您对那种产品更感兴趣些吗?
●OK. But why not come to our company and have a look at our products?可以呢。但您为什么不亲自过来看看我们的产品呢?
□Please quote us for lowest prices for the goods.请对这一商品报最低价。
■In answer to your inquiry for the price, our reply is as follows.就贵方价格的询问,我们的答复如下。
■ We are pleased to quote you for the goods as follows.我们就该商品向您报价如下。
■ Our price is as following. Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.我们的报价如下。当然,这些报价会随着市场的波动而变化。
☏We would appreciate if you will send us your catalogue together with quotations.如果贵方能寄来商品目录并报价,我们将不胜感激。
☎We will send you the catalogue of our goods at once, enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.我们会立刻为您寄去商品目录,随函会附上我们的现行价格表。
☎Oh, our fault for not sending you the catalogue in time, we are sending you by this post a catalogue and the quotations for our goods.哦,没能及时给您寄目录是我们的失误,随信寄去我们的目录及价格表。