1、 开口就说 Open your mouth
如何表达心情不好
Cut me some slack. 放我一马吧/饶了我吧。
Don’t let your father down. 不要让你的父亲失望。
2、 学来就用 Let’s practice
电话道谢
May I speak with Marry Li, please?
我能和Marry Lin通话吗?
Who’s calling?
你是谁?
My name is Peter Wang, and I interview with her two days ago.
我是Peter Wang,2天前我和她面谈过。
This is Marry Li.
我是Marry Li。
Hi,Mrs Li.This is Peter Wang, I just wanted to call and thank you for letting me interview for the accounted position the other day.
你好,李小姐。我是Peter Wang,我打电话来道谢,你几天前你让我面试会计师的职位。
You’re welcome Mr. Wang,
不用谢。
I was also wondering what the status is of the position.
我也想这个职位的目前状况。
We have narrowed it down to you and two other candidates.
我们已经把范围缩小到你和另外2个候选人。
(2)
This is Marry Lin, and I’m calling to thank you for the interview yesterday.
我是Marry Lin,我打电话来是谢谢你昨天面试我。
You’re certainly welcome. I’m very impressed by your skills.
千万不要客气。你的能力给我留下深刻印象。
Great.Do you have any questions we did not cover in the interview?
有什么问题我们在面试中没提到?
How soon did you say you could start?
你说多久可以开始工作?
Next week. I’ll be making a decision by the end of the day.
下周,我会在今天下班前做出决定。
I look forward to hearing from you.
我期望听到你的通知。