你看我们把约会推到9:30方便吗?
Do you think it's convenient to postpone the appointment till 9:30?
我们把约会推到下个星期天可以吗?
Is it okay if we postpone the appointment till next Sunday?
我恐怕得晚一点,有很多事要处理。
I'm afraid I'll be a bit late. So many things to deal with.
很抱歉,今天不能赴约。
I'm sorry I can't keep the appointment with you today.
我想改下见面时间,比如改到周日,你介意吗?
Do you mind if I change it to another time, say, Sunday?
换个时间和地点行吗?
Can we change the time and place?
我们可以晚点见面吗?我不太舒服
Can we make it a little later? I feel under the weather.
能把见面改到明天吗?
Can we put it off to the next day?
我们提前一小时见号吗?
Can we meet an hour earlier?
很抱歉告诉你我们必须取消午餐约会。
I'm sorry to tell you that I have to cancel the lunch appointment with you.
能把见面地点由肯德基换成麦当劳吗?
Can we meet at McDonald's instead of KFC?