47 Threat
威胁
Don't you dare!
你敢!(较随便)
A:If you dare report it,I'll lick your son.
如果你敢去报告,我就揍你儿子。
B:Don't you dare! A:Just you try!
你敢。你就试试看。
You wait!
你等着瞧!(较随便)
A:You'll regret selling me out.
你会为出卖我后悔的。
B:I've got no such a hobby as regret till now.
我至今没有后悔的习惯。
A:You will get one .You wait!
你会有的,你等着瞧!
Just you try.
你就试试看。(较随便)
A:Stop!Hands up!Or I'll shoot you.
别动!举起手来!否则我就开枪了。
B:I don't think you've got any bullet.A:Just you try.
我想你没有子弹了。那你就试试看。
Let me catch you at it again!
别让我再看见你这么干!
A:What a mess you've made here!
你怎么把这事搞得这么乱!
B:I really feel bad about that.
我为此实在抱歉。
A:Let me catch you at it again!
别让我再看见你这么干!
I'll fix you later.
我下次再收拾你。(较随便)
A:Ouch!You hurt me.B:You deserve it.A:Help!Help!
哎哟!你弄疼我了。活该!救命!救命!
B:The cops are coming.I'll fix you later.
警察来了,我下次再收拾你。
Don't push me too far,or I'll...
不要使劲儿逼我,否则我就...(较随便)
A:I'm afraid I need $200.
我需要200美元。
B:What do you mean?I've just given you$500 week before.
你什么意思?我一个星期前刚给了你500美元。
A:Detectives are in need of money to work ,you know.
你知道,侦探察需要钱。
B:Don't push me too far,or I'll find another one.
不要太过分,否则我就找别人。
...or Heaven have mercy on your bones.
......否则当心你的骨头。(较随便)
A:Fetch me that diamond necklace,or Heaven have mercy on your lones.
把那条钻研项链拿给我,否则当心你的骨头。
B:Please spare me.My boss sill kick me out of here.
请饶了我吧。我老板会把我撵走的。
A:If you don't do as I said,you'll kick your bucket.
如果你不照我说的做,你就得死。
Just don't ...,that's all.
别......!(较随便)
A:Get out of here!
滚出去!
B:You've got no rights in here.
你没有权利这么做。
A:Just don't let me see you again,that's all.
别让我再看见你!
I'll teach you to...
我要教训你......(较随便)
A:I'll teach you to make a fool of me.
我要教训教训你,竟然来愚弄我!
B:Don't hit me please.It's Tom who let me do it.
别打我。是汤姆让我这么做的。
A:Then I'll teach both of you.
那么你们俩我都要教训。
Don't try to cash in on me,or I'll...
不要占我的便宜,否则我就......。
A:Could you please lend me your car for a while?
您把车借给我用一会儿好吗?
B:For what?
干什么事?
A:A client wants to see how affluent our company is.
一个客户想看看我们公司的实力。
B:OK,if it's true.
如果你说的是真的,我就借给你。
Remember,don't try to cash in on me,or I'll dismiss you.
记住,别想占我的便宜,否则我就开除你。
I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算账。(较随便)
A:What do you say about the money you owe me?
你欠我的钱怎么办?
B:I've got no money to give you,now.
我现在没钱给你。
A:I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算账。
If you go on...,I'll...
如果你继续...,我就...。(通用)
A:If you go on bullying her,I'll do you over.
如果你继续欺负她,我就揍瘪了你。
B:Do you think you are strong enough?
你以为你很有劲吗?
A:You can have a try and see.
你可以试试看。
If you're not ...,you'll be..
如果你不......我就......。(通用)
A:If you're not behaving yourself,you'll be sent to the Ghost castle.
如果你不乖一点儿,我就把你送到魔鬼城堡。
B:But Jim isn't behaving himself ,either.
可是吉姆也不乖呀。
A:Then you just go there together.
那么你们正好一块儿去。
You'll have to pay for that.
你必须为些付出代价。(通用)
A:Stay away from her.She doesn't like you.
离好远点儿,她不喜欢你。
B:It's none of your business.Clear off.
不关你的事。起开!
A:You'll have to pay for that.
我饶不了你。
I would...if I were you,or we'll have to...
如果我是你,我就...,否则我们就...(通用)
A:I would accept the condition if I were you,
如果我是你,我就接受他的条件,
or he will let you go,madam.
不然他会炒你的鱿鱼的,小姐。
B:I'd rather give up the job than work for that rascal.
我宁可丢掉工作也不愿为一个流氓干活。
A:But no one can live on pride!
可是人不能靠志气生活呀!
If I were you I would ...or you'll be ...
如果我是你,我就...,否则你将(通用)
A:If I were you I would tell the truth,or you'll be dismissed.
如果我是你,我就讲真话,不然你将被解雇。
B:But they force me to keep secret,you know?
可是你知道吗?他们逼我保密。
A:Don't worry.I'll try my best to help you.
不要担心,我会尽力帮你的。
Mark my words,I'll...if you don't ...
你听着,如果你不...我就...(通用)
A:Mark my sords,I'll tell your farther if you don't keep out of mischief.
你听着,如果你不停止胡闹,我就告诉你老爸。
B:Who cares?
我才不怕呢。
A:What?Get out here,you little rascal!
什么?给我滚出去,你这个小混蛋。
I don't really want to say this,but if ,,, we shall have to ...
我确实不想这么说,但是如果...我们就不得不...
A:I don't really want to say this,
我确实不想这么说,
but if you don't cooperate,we shall have to cancel the contract.
但是如果你们不合作,我们不只好取消合同。
B:Neither side will benefit from it then. A:We've got no other choice.
这样一来对双方都没有好处。我们别无选择。
I'm afraid if ...I shall have no alternative but to...
如果....我恐怕就只好...(较正式)
A:Are they always making noises like this in class?
他们上课时总是这么吵吵闹闹的吗?
B:Sorry.Mr.Smith.I'm tring to make them quiet.
对不起,史密斯先生,我正设法让他们安静下来
A:I'm afraid if the noise goes on,I shall have no alternative but to leave.
如果继续闹下去恐怕我只好离开了。
You'd be very unwise not to...
你要是不......,这不明智。(较正式)
A:You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我,这是不明智的。
B:It's not much wiser to agree with you either.
同意你也不明智多少 。
A:At least you can save your face.
至少您可以保全面子。
n. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心
vt