Useful Expressions
常用语句
1.Go straight on
请直走。
2.Turn left.
请向左转
3.Turn right.
请向右转。
4.Turn left and go straight on.
向左转后请往前走。
5.Turn left at the first crossing.
请在第一个十字路口向左转。
6.Cross the bridge.
请通过桥梁。
7.Follow this streetcar line.
请沿着电车路线走下去。
8.It's in that direction.
就是那个方向。
9.You've come too far.
你走过头了。
10.It's about three blocks from here.
从这里开始约有三条马路。
11.It's quite a distance from here.
离这里很远。
12.You'd better take a taxi.
你最好坐出租车。
13.Get on Streetcar NO.10.
请坐10号电车。
14.Take the bus.
请坐公共汽车。
15.The bus stop is on that corner.
公共汽车站在那个转角处。
16.Please ask at the police box over there.
请问那边的治安亭。
17.It's the third house from the corner.
在转角的第3家。
18.It's on the left_hand side of the street.
就在街的左侧。
19.It's near that tobacco shop.
靠近那个香烟店。
20.It's not far.You can walk.
路不远,你可走路去。
21.It's on the other side of the railroad tracks.
就在铁路的对面。
22.It's in that alley.
就在那条小巷。
23.I think it's in that building.
我想可能在那高楼里面。
24.You'd better ask that policeman.
你最好问问警察。
25.Have you a map?
你带有地图吗?
26.Where do you wish to go?
你想去哪里呢?
27.What is the address of the person you are seeking?
你想找的人的住址在哪儿呢?
28.I know where it is.I'll take you there.
我知道它在那里,我带你去吧。
29.Please follow me.
请跟着我走。
30.It's that house with the red roof.
是那个有红色屋顶的住宅。
31.You're in the wrong district.
你走错地方了。
32.It's at the end of this street.You can't miss it.
在这条街的尽头,你不会走错路。
Dialog
对话
A:Excuse me,but which way is to the Zhong Shan Road?
对不起,到中山路应从哪条路走?
B:It's that way.
由那条路走。
A:Is it very far?
很远吗?
B:No.
不远。
A:Thank you.
谢谢您。
B:You're welcome.
不客气。
A:Could you kindly tell me where the Rome Building is?
请问罗马大厦在哪里?
B:Certainly.It's that white building on the corner.
好的,是那个转角的白色大楼。
A:Much obliged.
谢谢。
B:How far is the Hilton Hotel from here?
希尔顿旅馆从这里走要多远?
A:It's quite a distance from here.You'd better take a taxi.
从这里走很远的,最好坐出租车去。
B:Thank you.
谢谢您。