A:Excuse me,but could you tell me how I can get to the First National Bank?
劳驾,你能告诉我怎样去第一国家银行吗?
B:Go straight on this street,turn to the left at the second corner,and you'll find it.
顺这条街直走,在第二个街口左转,你就可以看到了。
A:Excuse me.Could you show me how to get to the First National Bank?
劳驾,你能告诉我怎样去第一国家银行吗?
B:You go two blocks and turn to the right.Then go three blocks.You'll find the First National Bank on your left.
你走两个街口右转,再走三个街口,你就会找到第一国家银行,在你的左边。
A:Excuse me.Could you tell me the way to the First National Bank?
劳驾,你能告诉我怎样去第一国家银行吗?
B:Yes.Walk for two blocks.You'll find it on your right.
好的,走两个街口,你就会看到它在你的右边。
A:Excuse me.Is this the right way to the First National Bank?
劳驾,这是到第一国家银行的正确途径吗?
B:I'm sorry.I'm a stranger here myself.
抱歉,我自己对这里也很陌生。
Where is the bus stop,please?
请问公共汽车站在哪里?
Could you tell me the way to the nearest station?
你能告诉我怎样到最近的站好吗?
How can I get to the subway station?
我怎样去地铁站?
A:How far is it from here to there?
从这里到那里有多远?
B:About a ten minutes'walk.
走路大约要10分钟。
A:How long will it take to walk there?
走路到那里要多久?
B:About an hour.It's too far to walk.
大约1个小时,走路太远了。
A:Excuse me,officer.I've lost my way.
对不起,警官先生,我迷路了。
B:Where do you want to go?
你要去哪里?
A:Excuse me.I'm afraid I got lost.Can you show me the way to the station?
对不起,恐怕我迷路了,你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
B:All right.I'll take you there.
好的,我带你去。
Where am I now?
我现在在哪里?
Where am I on this map?
我现在在地图上的什么地方?
What's the name of this street?
这条街的街名是什么?
Which is better,to go there by bus or by streetcar?
坐公共汽车或电车去那里,哪种较好?
Is there any other way to go besides taxi?
除出阻车外有没有其他方法可去?
Can I walk there from the station?
我能从车站走到那里吗?
A:I want to rent a car.How do I go about it?
我想租车,我该如何办呢?
B:Here are some telephone numbers of rent_a_car companies.
这里有一些租车公司的电话号码。
Is there a rent_a_car company around here?
这附近有没有租车公司?
Where's the nearest rent_a_car company?
最近的租车公司在哪里?
B:Good afternoon.May I help you?
下午好,我能效劳什么吗?
A:Yes,I'd like to rent a car.
是的,我想租车。
B:How long will you need it?
你要租多久?
A:Three days.
3天。
I want to rent a car for a week.
我想租车一个礼拜。
B:What kind of model do you have in mind?
你想租什么样的车?
A:A compact car.
小型车。
I'd prefer a station wagon.
我较喜欢旅行车。
I'd like one that gets good gas mileage.
我要一辆较省油的车。
If possible,with automatic transmission.
如果可能的话,自动排挡的。
I prefer the manual.
我较喜欢手排档的。
Do you have Japanese cars?
你们有日本车吗?
What kind of cars do you have?
你们有几种车?
A:How much is the rate?
租金多少?
B:Datson 28 oz is $20 a day and 10 cents a mile.
日产28 OZ是每天20美元并且1英里10美分,
If you buy gasoline on the way,please keep the receipt.We will deduct the amount from your bill.
如果途中你买油的话,请保留收据,我们会从你的账单中扣掉。
A:Do you charge mileage?
里程算钱吗?
B:No.Our cars are all flat rate.
不,我们的车都是统一价格。
Is insurance covered?
包括保险吗?
Is the cost of gasoline included?
油费包括吗?
How much will it be if I go over the rental period?
如果我超过租期要加多少钱?
Can I drop the car off at any of your branches?
我能在你们任何一个分公司还车吗?
What's the drop_off charge?
到目的地还车多少钱?
I'd like to buy insurance.
我想买保险。
Do you need a deposit?
要保证金吗?
What should I do in case of a breakdown or an accident?
如果出现故障或车祸我该怎么办?
What's the speed limit here?
这里车速限制多少?
Can I park here?
我能在此停车吗?
Is it all right to park here just for a second?
在此停一下可以吗?
How many miles is Baltimore from here?
从这里到巴的摩尔有几英里?
How long does it take to Boston?
到波士顿要多久?
Is there a gasoline station nearby?
这附近有加油站吗?
How far is the nearest gas station?
最近的加油站有多远?
B:May I help you?
我能效劳什么吗?
A:Fill it up,please.
请加满。
B:Premium or regular?
高级的还是普通的?
A:Regular,please.
普通的,请。
Five gallons of gas,please.
请加5加仑。
Ten dollars,please.
请加10美元。
n. 豪华轿车