手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 商务职场 > 新东方商务口语 > 新东方商务口语之公司 > 正文

新东方商务口语[55]:主持会议

编辑:melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • We have been asked to create a new training program for our new-hire machine operators.
  • 公司要求我们为新聘的机器操作员设计新的培训方案。
  • Before we do that I want to get your input.
  • 在此之前,我想先征求一下你们的意见。
  • Is it necessary and if so, what should be included?
  • 如果有,应包括那些内容?
  • All suggestions and opinions are welcome.
  • 欢迎提出任何意见和建议。
  • Jane, you're most familiar with the current program.
  • Jane, 你对现在的方案最熟悉。
  • What do you think?
  • 你有什么建议?
  • I think what we have is fine.
  • 我觉得我们现在有的就很好了。
  • There is no need to spend time and money reinventing the wheel.
  • 没有必要花时间和钱去做重复性的工作。
  • Come on, Jane, you were just complaining about the training material last week!
  • 得了,Jane, 你上周还抱怨培训材料有问题!
  • Let's change it!
  • 让我们改改吧.
  • My complaints are small ones, Fred.
  • 都是小问题,Fred.
  • Creating a new program takes a lot of effort believe me...
  • 设计一套新的计划要花很大力气.相信我吧……
  • I created the one we use now.
  • 现在这套培训就是我设计的.
  • You mean you were complaining about your own material?
  • 你是是在抱怨自己设计的材料?
  • I didn't know that.
  • 我以前不知道.
  • When did you hire on here anyway?
  • 你是在什么时候开始在本公司任职的?
  • Wait a minute here.
  • 等等.
  • Let's not get off track and discuss everyone's job history.
  • 不要跑题,去讨论别人的工作经历.
  • Let's stick to the discussion at hand.
  • 让我们回到要讨论的主题.
  • Do we need another training program or not?
  • 我们需要一套新的培训方案.
  • I agree with Jane.
  • 我同意Jane的建议.
  • The current program isn't perfect, but it's good enough.
  • 现在的培训方案不是很完美,但是已经足够了.
  • Do you agree, Fred?
  • 你同意吗,Fred?
  • Well if it's ok with Jane, it's ok with me.
  • 如果Jane认为可以,我也同意.
  • All right then, it's agreed.
  • 好吧,大家达成一致.
  • We stick with the current system even though it's lousy.
  • 我们使用现有的方法,虽然它很糟糕.
  • Hey! I didn't say it was lousy!
  • 喂,我可没说它很糟糕.
  • Just kidding, Jane.
  • 开个玩笑,Jane.
  • So let me summarize.
  • 让我总结一下.
  • We discussed the possibility of creating a new training program,
  • 我们讨论了设计一项新的培训方案的可能性,
  • but decided the efforts to create a new program outweigh the benefits, as the current program is fairly good. Is that correct?
  • 因为现有方案已经不错,所以大家认为设计新方案是吃力不讨好的.对吗?
  • Jane, Fred, Correct!
  • 是的.
  • Great, Thanks for your input,guys.
  • 很好.谢谢你们的建议.
  • I'll talk to the CEO tomorrow and see how he reacts.
  • 明天我和首席执行官谈一谈,看看他的意见.


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Frank: We have been asked to create a new training program for our new-hire machine operators. Before we do that I want to get your input. Is it necessary and if so, what should be included? All suggestions and opinions are welcome. Jane, youre most familiar with the current program. What do you think?
公司要求我们为新聘的机器操作员设计新的培训方案。在此之前,我想先征求一下你们的意见。如果有,应包括那些内容?欢迎提出任何意见和建议。Jane, 你对现在的方案最熟悉。你有什么建议?

Jane: I think what we have is fine. There is no need to spend time and money reinventing the wheel.
我觉得我们现在有的就很好了。没有必要花时间和钱去做重复性的工作。

Fred: Come on, Jane, you were just complaining about the training material last week! Lets change it!
得了,Jane, 你上周还抱怨培训材料有问题! 让我们改改吧.

Jane: My complaints are small ones, Fred. Creating a new program takes a lot of effort believe meI created the one we use now.
都是小问题,Fred. 设计一套新的计划要花很大力气.相信我吧……现在这套培训就是我设计的.

Fred: You mean you were complaining about your own material? I didnt know that. When did you hire on here anyway?
你是是在抱怨自己设计的材料?我以前不知道.你是在什么时候开始在本公司任职的?

Frank: Wait a minute here. Lets not get off track and discuss everyones job history. Lets stick to the discussion at hand. Do we need another training program or not?
等等.不要跑题,去讨论别人的工作经历.让我们回到要讨论的主题.我们需要一套新的培训方案.

Sarah: I agree with Jane. The current program isnt perfect, but its good enough.
我同意Jane的建议.现在的培训方案不是很完美,但是已经足够了.

Frank: Do you agree, Fred?
你同意吗,Fred?

Fred: Well if its ok with Jane, its ok with me.
如果Jane认为可以,我也同意.

Frank: All right then, its agreed. We stick with the current system even though its lousy.
好吧,大家达成一致.我们使用现有的方法,虽然它很糟糕.

Jane: Hey! I didnt say it was lousy!
喂,我可没说它很糟糕.

Frank: Just kidding, Jane. So let me summarize. We discussed the possibility of creating a new training program but decided the efforts to create a new program outweigh the benefits, as the current program is fairly good. Is that correct?
开个玩笑,Jane.让我总结一下.我们讨论了设计一项新的培训方案的可能性,因为现有方案已经不错,所以大家认为设计新方案是吃力不讨好的.对吗?

Jane, Fred, Sarah: Correct!
是的.

Frank: Great, Thanks for your input, guys. Ill talk to the CEO tomorrow and see how he reacts.
很好.谢谢你们的建议.明天我和首席执行官谈一谈,看看他的意见.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
summarize ['sʌməraiz]

想一想再看

v. 概述,摘要而言

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转
vi.

 
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。