Unit 17 At the Bank
在银行
Consumer asking
顾客询问
Could I change these pounds for dollars,please?
我能把这些英镑换成美元吗?
Would you tell me my balance?
请问我的账户余额是多少?
How do we open a checking or saving account?
怎样开个经常账户或储蓄账户?
Do you handle letters of credit?
你们办理信用证吗?
What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换率是多少?
Requiring service
要求服务
I'd like to have some money transferred from my account in France to China.
我想从我在法国的账户上转一些钱到中国。
I'm sorry,I've lost my bankbook.
对不起,我把存折弄丢了。
I'd like to withdraw(deposit)two hundred dollars
form(into)my saving account,please.
劳驾,我想从现金户头里取出(存入)200美元。
I've come to close my account.
我来取消我的账户。
Please give me sixty dollars in tens and twenty dollars in fives.
请给我60美元10元票面的,20美元5元票面的。
Please cash this money order for me.
请帮我把这笔汇款换成现金。
I'd like to buy a bank draft.
我想买一张银行汇票。
Bank teller asking
银行职员询问
Do you have an account with us?
您在我们银行有账户吗?
How much money do you wish to withdraw from your account?
您想从您的账户中取多少钱?
Answering consumers
回答顾客
Please sign your name on this form.
请在这份表格上签名。
Please endorse the checks.
请在这些支票上签名。
You can have a checking account if you prefer to pay things by check.
如果您喜欢用支票买东西,您可以开个支票户头。
You can have a fixed deposit account.It earns you more interest.
您可以开个定期储蓄账户,那您就可以得到更多利息。
Please sign your name at the place marked with an X.
请在注有“X”的地方签名。
Your balance at the bank is two hundred and fifty-eight dollars.
您在银行的结余余额为258美元。
Miscellaneous
综合项
I'd like to change some German marks into small money.
我想把一些德国马克换成零钱。
I'd like to change 100 US dollars to R.M.B.
我想把100美元兑换为人民币。
Conversations
会话
vt. 撤回,取回,撤退
vi. 退回,撤退,