CLIVE HARRIS: Have you stayed in Frankfurt before? 克莱夫.哈里斯:你之前有没有在法兰克福待过?
MR. SAKAI: Oh yes, many times. 酒井先生:待过,好多次了。
JENNY ROSS: Clive...Sakai-san. Can I just have a word? 詹妮.罗斯:克莱夫 … 酒井先生。我能讲句话吗?
MR. SAKAI: Of course. 酒井先生:当然。
JENNY ROSS: It' s about your travel plans. 詹妮.罗斯:是有关您的旅行计划。
MR. SAKAI: Ah, thank you. 酒井先生:啊, 谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: We have arranged everything for you. 詹妮.罗斯:我们已经为您安排好了一切。
You leave London at 14.55 tomorrow. 您可以明天14;55分离开伦敦。
Latest check in time is 13.55 at Terminal Two. 最迟办理登机手续的时间是13:55,登机口是2号。
You have been upgraded to First Class at no extra charge. 您已免费升级到等仓。
MR. SAKAI: That is very kind. Do you know what time I arrive in Frankfurt?
酒井先生:你们太好了。你知道我到达法兰克福的时间吗?
JENNY ROSS: You arrive at Frankfurt at 17.30 local time
詹妮.罗斯:您到达法兰克福的时间是当地时间17:30,
and we have also arranged for a car to take you to your seven o' clock meeting.
我们也为您安排了车接您去7点钟会议的会场
Your flight back to Japan is on Saturday at twenty with a stop over in Dubai at the airline' s expense.
您回日本的航班是在周六的20点钟,飞机中途停迪拜,费用由航空公司出。
You need to re-confirm that leg of your journey forty-eight hours before you travel.
您要在出行前48小时再确认一下行程。
MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much, Jenny. 酒井先生:非常感谢, 詹妮。
JENNY ROSS: My pleasure, Sakai-san. 詹妮.罗斯:乐意之至, 酒井先生。
MR. SAKAI: I hope to return your hospitality when you come to Japan next month.
酒井先生:我希望下个月你们来日本时,我可以回馈你们的热情好客。
DON BRADLEY: Derek? 堂.布拉德利:德里克?
DEREK JONES: Uh huh. 德里克.琼斯:哼!, 哈!
DON BRADLEY: Can I ask you a quick question? 堂.布拉德利:我能问你一个问题吗?
DEREK JONES: Fire away. 德里克.琼斯:说吧。
DON BRADLEY: Can you make this January 28th deadline? 堂.布拉德利:你能在1月28日前完成吗?
DEREK JONES: Who knows? 德里克.琼斯:谁知道啊?
It' s difficult to say because there is a lot of work to do. 很难说,有太多的工作要做。
DON BRADLEY: Well, it' s getting late. 堂.布拉德利:时间不早了。
I' m going home. We' ll talk tomorrow. 我要回家了。我们明天谈。
See you in the morning. 明天早上见。
DEREK JONES: Good night. 德里克.琼斯:晚上好。
How can I help you? 可以为您效劳吗?
KATE MCKENNA: I' d like to hire a car. 凯特.麦凯纳:我要租辆车。
CAR HIRE CLERK: For how long? 车辆租赁人员:用多久?
KATE MCKENNA: Just for twenty-four hours. 凯特.麦凯纳:就24小时。
CAR HIRE CLERK: Which category of car would you like, madam? 车辆租赁人员:夫人,你要哪种车?
KATE MCKENNA: I' d like the standard four door saloon. 凯特.麦凯纳:就要标准的四门轿车好了。
CAR HIRE CLERK: That' s fine. 车辆租赁人员:好。
That price includes full collision waiver and unlimited mileage.
这个价格包括全额免碰撞保险服务,并且不限里程。
How are you paying? 您怎样付款?
KATE MCKENNA: I have a corporate charge card. 凯特.麦凯纳:我有公司赊帐卡。
CAR HIRE CLERK: That' s fine, and may I see your driver' s license, please?
车辆租赁人员:可以, 可以看一下您的驾驶证吗?