手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 雅思 > 雅思听力 > 剑桥雅思真题听力 > 剑桥雅思18 > 正文

剑桥雅思18真题听力 第17期:Test3(part1-1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

BREDA:Hello, Wayside Camera Club, Breda speaking.

布莱达:你好,这里是韦赛德摄像俱乐部,我是布莱达。

DAN: Oh, hello, um, my name's Dan and I'd like to join your club.

丹:哦,你好,我叫丹,我想加入你们的俱乐部。

BREDA: That's great, Dan.

布莱达:太好了,丹。

We have an application form-would you like to complete it over the phone, then you can ask any questions you might have?

我们有一份申请表——你要不要通过电话填写?然后你可以提出任何问题。

DAN: Oh, yes, thanks.

丹:哦,好的,谢谢。

BREDA: OK, so what's your family name?

布莱达:好的,你姓什么?

DAN: It's Green-Dan Green.

丹:我姓格林,丹·格林。

BREDA: So, can I take your email address?

布莱达:我可以问下你的电子邮箱地址吗?

DAN: Yes, it's dan1068@market.com.

丹:可以,dan1068@market.com。

BREDA: Thanks. And what about your home address?

布莱达:谢谢。那你的家庭住址呢?

DAN: Well, I'm about ten miles away from your club in Peacetown.

丹:嗯,我离你们和平镇(Peacetown)的俱乐部大约十英里远。

I live in a house there.

我住在那里的一所房子里。

BREDA: OK, so what's the house number and street?

布莱达:好的,那么你的门牌号和街道是?

DAN: It's 52 Marrowfield Street.

丹:是马洛菲尔德街52号。

BREDA: Is that M-A double R-O-W-F-I-E-L-D?

布莱达:是M-A-R-R-O-W-F-I-E-L-D吗?

DAN: That's right.

丹:没错。

BREDA: And that's Peacetown, you said?

布莱达:你说的是和平镇吧?

DAN: Uh-huh.

丹:是的。

BREDA: So how did you hear about our club?

布莱达:你是怎么知道我们俱乐部的?

Did you look on the internet?

你上网查到的吗?

DAN: l usually do that, but this time, well, I was talking to a relative the other day and he suggested it.

丹:我通常是上网查的,但这一次不是,嗯,前几天我和一个亲戚聊天,他建议我加入你们俱乐部。

BREDA: Oh, is he a member too?

布莱达:哦,他也是会员吗?

DAN: He belongs to another club-but he'd heard good things about yours.

丹:他是另一家俱乐部的会员,但他听说你们俱乐部很好。

BREDA: OK. So what do you hope to get from joining?

布莱达:好的。那么,加入我们俱乐部,你希望从中获得什么呢?

DAN: Well, one thing that really interests me is the competitions that you have.

丹:有一件事让我很感兴趣,那就是你们的比赛。

I enjoy entering those.

我喜欢参加比赛。

BREDA: Right. Anything else?

布莱达:好的。还有别的方面吗?

DAN: Well, I also like to socialise with other photographers.

丹:嗯,我也喜欢和其他摄影师交往。

BREDA: That's great. So what type of membership would you like?

布莱达:那太好了。那你想要什么类型的会员资格呢?

DAN: What are the options?

丹:有什么选择吗?

BREDA: It's 30 pounds a year for full membership or 20 pounds a year if you're an associate.

布莱达:正式会员的年费是30英镑,准会员的话是20英镑。

DAN: I think I'll go for the full membership, then.

丹:我想我选择成为正式会员。

BREDA: That's a good idea because you can't vote in meetings with an associate membership.

布莱达:好主意,因为准会员不能在会议上投票。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
associate [ə'səuʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人
n. 准学士学位获得

联想记忆
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
application [.æpli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 应用; 申请; 专心
n. 应用软件程序

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。