Hello, Picturerep. Can I help you?
您好,这里是Picturerep。有什么可以帮您的吗?
Oh, hi. I saw your advertisement about copying pictures to disk and I'd like a bit more information about what you do.
哦,你好。我看到你们的广告上说能够把照片刻录在光盘上,我想要再了解一下你们的业务。
Sure. What would you like to know?
当然可以。您想了解些什么?
Well, I've got a box full of old family photos that's been up in the attic for years, some of them must be 50 or 60 years old, and I'd like to get them converted to digital format.
嗯,我有一整箱放在阁楼上很多年的旧家庭照片,其中一些肯定有五六十年了,我想把它们转换成电子格式。
Sure, we can do that for you.
当然,我们可以为您转换成电子格式。
Right. And what about size? The photos are all sorts of sizes -are there any restrictions?
好的。那尺寸呢?照片的尺寸不一,转化成电子格式的话有尺寸的限制吗?
Well the maximum size of photo we can do with our normal service is 30 centimetres.
嗯,正常服务中我们能处理的照片最大尺寸是30厘米。
And each picture must be at least 4 centimetres, that's the minimum we can cope with.
每张照片必须至少有4厘米,这是我们所能处理的最小尺寸了。
That should be fine. And some of them are in a frame- should I take them out before I send them?
那应该是没问题。其中一些照片装在相框里,我需要都拿出来再寄给你们吗?
Yes please, we can't copy them otherwise. And also the photos must all be separate, they mustn't be stuck into an album.
是的,不然我们处理不了。而且照片不能装在一个相册里,每张照片都得分开。
OK, that's not a problem. So can you give me an idea of how much this will cost? I've got about 360 photos I think.
好的,没问题。那你能告诉我大概的费用是多少吗?我想我有大约360张照片。
We charge 195 pounds for 300 to 400 photos for the basic service.
基本服务的话,300到400张照片的费用是195英镑。
OK. And does that include the disk?
好的。其中包含光盘吗?
Yes, one disk - but you can get extra ones for 5 pounds each.
是的,一张光盘,但您可以额外多买光盘,每张5英镑。
That's good. So do I need to pay when I send you the photos?
那就好。那我把照片寄给你们的时候就要付款吗?
No, we won't need anything until we've actually copied the pictures.
不,在我们真正刻录完照片之前,您不需要付款。
Then we'll let you know how much it is, and once we've received the payment, we'll send the parcel off to you.
之后我们会告知您费用,我们一收到付款就会把包裹寄给你。
Right.
好的。