OK, right. Now obviously insurance is an important thing to consider
好了。现在该考虑保险了,
and our companies are able to offer very good rates in a number of different all-inclusive packages.
我们公司能在很多不同类型的全包保险套餐上提供划算的保险费率。
Sorry, could you explain a bit more?
抱歉,你能再解释一下吗?
Yes, sorry, um. There's really three rates according to quality of insurance cover -
当然,抱歉。根据保险范围的不同分为三种价格,
there's the highest comprehensive cover which is Premium rate, then there's standard rate and then there's economy rate.
最综合的保险是保险费率,然后是标准费率,还有经济费率。
That one will only cover the cost of the contents second hand.
经济费率只能保内容物的二手价格。
Oh, I've been stung before with economy insurance, so I'll go for the highest.
哦,我以前上过经济保险的当,所以我投最高的保险。
Mh' hm, and can I just check would you want home delivery or to a local depot or would you want to pick it up at the nearest port?
好的,我能问下您想要送货上门,还是送到当地的仓库,或者您想去最近的港口自取?
The port'd be fine - I've got transport that end.
到港口自取就好了,我那边有交通工具。
Fine, and will you be paying by credit card?
好的,您用信用卡付款吗?
Can I pay by cheque?
我能用支票付吗?