Kei, this is my husband, Robert.
凯依,这是我的丈夫,罗伯。
It's very nice to meet you, Mr White.
很高兴认识你,怀特先生。
Just call me Robert. Nice to meet you, too, Kei.
叫我罗伯就好了。我也很高兴认识你,凯依。
And our children Peter and Carol are out with their friends. But of course, you met Carol, my daughter, this afternoon when we met you at the airport.
我们的两个孩子,彼得和卡萝跟朋友出去了。但是当然啦,你已经见过我女儿卡萝了,今天下午我们一起去机场接你。
Yes, that's right.
是的,没错。
So,how is your room?
所以,还喜欢你的房间吗?
Lovely.I love the view of the garden and the pictures on the wall.
非常棒。我喜欢庭园的景色,还有墙上的画。
Good.And if there is anything else you need, please ask.
那就好。如果你还有需要任何其他东西,尽管说。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
So, Kei, have you got a large family?
所以凯依,你的家人很多吗?
Quite big. I live with my parents, younger brother and my grandmother. I have an elder sister but she moved to Shanghai to go to university. What do you do?
还蛮多的。我和我的爸妈、弟弟、祖母住在一起。我还有个妹妹,但是她到上海念大学去了。你是做什么的呢?
I work in a small bank here in the town.
我在这边镇上一家小银行工作。
Oh,my father works in a bank, too. That reminds me, my parents asked me to give you these gifts. I hope you like them.
喔,我爸爸也在银行工作。这倒提醒了我,我爸妈要我带这些礼物来送你们。希望你们会喜欢。
How beautiful! What is it?
好漂亮啊!这是什么?
It's a silk purse. And there's also one for your daughter.
这是一个丝质钱包,还有一个是送给你女儿的。
And what re these?
这些又是什么?
Fans. Four of them. So, one for each of you.
扇子,总共有四把,所以你们一人一把。
How wonderful!
太好了!
Yes, thank you. And what are these?
是啊,谢谢你。这又是什么?
Oh, what a great idea, slippers! Usually you only wear socks in the house and get cold feet.
喔,这真是太棒了,拖鞋!你在家里通常只穿袜子,结果脚都冷冰冰的。
Yes, thank you, Kei. These are lovely. I'll certainly wear them a lot, especially in winter.
是啊,谢谢你,凯依。这双拖鞋好可爱,我一定会常常穿的,尤其是在冬天。