Good morning,Wimbledon Language School,how can I help you?
早安,温布尔登语言学校,您好,请问需要什么服务呢?
Hi,I'd like to get a copy of your language school brochure.
嗨,我想要一份你们语言学校的介绍手册。
OK,just a moment,please.I'll put you through to the Central Registration Office.
好的,请稍待一会儿,我为您转接到中央注册办公室。
General Registration Office,how can I help you?
中央注册办公室,请问需要什么服务吗?
Good morning,I'd like to get a copy of your school brochure.
早安,我想要一份你们学校的介绍手册。
OK,urm just roughly,when would you like to start studying?
好的,呃,请问一下,您大概预计什么时候开始上课呢?
Well,I'm thinking about this summer,say,from the end of July for four weeks.
嗯,我在想也许今年暑假,差不多是从7 月底开始,上4 个礼拜。
OK.Now,may I ask how old you are?Since we've got various types of brochures,such as for adult learner,for young learners,for senior learners,etc.
好的。那么,我可以请问您今年几岁吗?因为我们有很多种不同的手册,例如介绍成人课程的、青少年课程的、老人课程的等等。
And the types of excursions and other entertainment depend on the age of the learners.
课外活动和其他休闲活动的安排,也要根据学生的年龄而定。
I see.I'm 30.
我知道了,我30 岁。
OK,now,may I have your name and address,please?
好的,那么我可以请问您的姓名和地址吗?
Well,if you've got a fax,I'd rather fax.
嗯,如果你们有传真的话,我想用传真送过去。
Sure,the fax number is 0124-338-9639.Are you calling from overseas?
有,传真号码是0124-338-9639。您是从国外打来的吗?
Yes,I'm calling from Japan.
是的,我从日本打来的。
Oh,then the international code for the UK is 44 and you don't need the first 0
喔,那要记得英国的国码是44,前面第一个0 不要拨。
Yes,I know,thank you.So your fax number is 0124-338-9639?
好,我知道,谢谢你。所以你们的传真号码是0124-338-9639?
That's right.
没错。
OK,I'll fax my name and address within the next 10 minutes.Now,would you be kind enough to call me back on receiving my fax for confirmation?
好的,我会在10 分钟之内把我的名字和地址传过去。那么,可以请你好心回个电话给我,确认收到传真吗?
Sure,no problem.
当然,没问题。
Thank you,bye.Bye.
谢谢你,再见。再见。