Good afternoon. How may I help you, Madam?
午安,需要什么服务吗,女士?
Hello.I've got a reservation for one for three nights.
哈啰。我有预约,一个人,三个晚上。
OK.May I have your name?
好的,可以请问大名是?
Yes.It's Miss Clark.M.Clark.
嗯,是克拉克小姐,M?克拉克。
Just one moment,please.Ah,yes.Here it is.I'll just print out the details for you to confirm. You're in room 306.
请稍等一会儿。啊,有了,在这里。我现在把详细数据打印出来让您确认,您的房间号码是306。
Thank you.
谢谢。
And could you fill in your details in the guest book,please.Name,home address,today's date,the 23rd and your signature.
请您填写一下这本旅客登记簿,请写下您的姓名、住址、今天的日期,23 号,以及签名。
OK...Here you are.
好...写完了。
OK.The porter will take your baggage up to your room.This is your room card.It's electronic.
好的。服务生会把您的行李拿上楼送到房间,这是您的钥匙卡。这是电子式的,
So to open your door,just slide it into the slot next to the door handle.The blue side of the card needs to face upwards.
所以只要插进门把旁边的狭长开口就可以开门了。卡片蓝色的那一面要朝上。
Sounds fine.
没问题。
Yes.But any problems,please phone or come down to reception.Breakfast is served from 7 to 10 o'clock in the Green Hall and checkout time is 11 o'clock.
如果您有任何问题,请打电话或直接下楼找柜台人员。早餐从7 点到10 点,在“绿厅”用餐,退房时间是11 点整。
Thank you.And would it be possible to have a newspaper sent to my room?
谢谢你。对了,可不可以送一份报纸到我房间。
Yes,certainly.Which newspaper would you like?
是的,没问题。请问您要哪一种报纸?
The Independent,please.And at the same time,could I have a morning call for 7 o'clock?
《独立报》,谢谢。还有,可以在早上7 点用电话叫我起床吗?
Yes,of course.Is there anything else I can help you with?
当然可以。还有什么需要我服务的地方吗?
No,that's fine.Thank you.
没有了,谢谢你。
OK.I hope you have a nice stay.
好的,祝您在本旅馆住得愉快。