Next,please.
下一位,谢谢。
Hi,I'm looking for a B&B in the Lake District area for tomorrow.
嗨,我想找湖区附近的民宿,明天要。
Any particular area in mind?
有设定哪个特定的地区吗?
Urm,I'm planning to vist Windermere tomorrow so,yes,in Windermere,please.Just for myself.
呃,我打算明天去参观温德米尔,所以,是的,请找温德米尔附近的,谢谢。只有我一个人。
OK,let me see...Yes,there are plenty of B&Bs in Windermere.Are you travelling by car or using public transport?
好的,我看看...有了,温德米尔有很多家民宿。您是自己开车还是搭大众运输工具。
By car.
我开车。
OK,so you don't mind so much if it's a bit far from the main station,do you?
好,所以您不介意旅馆离车站有点远吧。
No,that's OK.
对,没关系。
OK,and just roughly,how much would like to spend per night?
好的,请大概说一下,您每个晚上的预算是多少呢?
Well,at the most,about 40.
嗯,最多大概40 英镑吧。
OK,..then how about this one,ST Johns Lodge.It seems to be situated midway between Windermere Village and the lake and ...the price is 30 for a single per night.
好...那么这一家如何,圣约翰旅社。看起来位于温德米尔村和湖区的中间...价格是单人每晚30英镑。
That's sounds OK.
听起来不赖。
Well,if you're happy with this one,shall I print the information?
嗯,如果您觉得这家可以,要不要我把数据印出来?
Oh,yes,please.
喔,好,谢谢。
Here you are.
好了,这给您。
Thank you.Bye.
谢谢。再见。
Bye.
再见。