Hello.
哈啰。
Hi.
嗨。
Urm,I'm wondering whether you've got more of these ornaments.
呃,不知道你们有没有更多这种饰品?
No, unfortunately that's all we've got. But next week, more of these ornaments will be coming in. Would you like us to keep them for you?
没有,很抱歉,这些就是全部了。但是下个礼拜会有更多这种饰品进货,需要我们为您保留吗?
Oh, yes,please.
喔,好,谢谢。
OK, then, let me get the form...Here you are. Please fill in your name and telephone number here. We'll call you when we get the items.
好的,那么,让我拿张表...请拿去。请在这里填上您的姓名和电话,货到之后我会打电话给您。
All right. That's 85.67,please.
好的。总共是85.67 英镑,谢谢。
Do you accept this credit card?
你们接受这张信用卡吗?
Sure. Please sign here...Thank you. Here's you receipt and copy.
是的,请在这边签名...谢谢您,这是您的收据和签单。
Excuse me, but where can I claim the VAT refund?
不好意思,请问一下我要去哪里办加值税的退税?
Upstairs. At Customer Services, it's well-sign posted.
在楼上,顾客服务中心,有标识写得很清楚。
Thank you. Bye.Bye.
谢谢你,再见。再见。