When the city of Philadelphia brought healthier options to vending machines, it helped government employee Saundra McGeathey make healthier choices.
当费城的自动售货机上有了更健康的货物选择时,政府雇员Saundra McGeathey也有了更健康的选择权利。
It's tough because you're eating out on the road.
这很难是因为你在外面的路上吃饭。
It's not an ideal environment where you can sit down and have a lunch that's wholesome and hearty.
那并不是一个可以坐下来好好享受一顿完整的午餐的理想环境。
Sometimes the vending machine is a friend.
有时候自动售货机真的很有用。
And if you're behind schedule, you're just going to eat on the go!
如果你要迟到了,你可以边走边吃。
With these new options, a quick fix for Saundra went from candy bars to dried fruit, rice cakes, or nuts.
有了新选择之后,Saundra的权宜之计从吃巧克力棒变为吃果脯、年糕或坚果了。
Once I was introduced to the healthier snacks in the vending machine,
我知道自动售货机里有更健康的零食以后,
I was able to substitute the snacks that were not as healthy with the healthier snacks.
我就能用健康的零食来替代不健康的了。
Because of the healthy vending program, Saundra has seen some healthy results.
由于售货机里的健康食物,Saundra也看到了一些健康的结果。
I almost eliminated the saturated or trans fats.
我几乎减掉了饱和脂肪或转化型脂肪酸。
It's a help with the high cholesterol and reducing weight.
这对高胆固醇和减肥来说都是好事。
I have noticed, and the scale has noticed too. So I'm happy about that.
我注意到了,数值也有所变化。所以我很开心。