Ward 16, Kelly speaking.
你好,这里是16病房,我是凯丽。
It's Joyce Gribble here. I'm Mrs. Brenda Dixon's next-door neighbor.
你好,我是乔伊斯.格里布尔。我是布伦达.狄克逊。
Can you tell me how her CT scan went today?
你能告诉我今天她的电脑断层扫描怎么样吗?
I'm sorry, I can't give you any information about Mrs. Dixon's treatment.
很抱歉,我无法向你透露任何关于狄克逊治疗的情况。
It's all right, dear. I've been her friend for years. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
好的。我跟她是多年的朋友啦。她肯定不会介意的。
I'm afraid I'm not allowed to talk about her treatment.
恐怕我还是无法告知你关于她的治疗情况。
It's because of patient confidentiality.
因为这是病人的隐私。
Perhaps you could speak to Mrs. Dixon yourself.
要不你还是自己问狄克逊女士吧。
I see. Can I visit her?
我明白了,我现在方便去看望她么?
Yes, of course you can. Visiting hours are from 2 pm to 7 pm.
当然可以。下午探病的时间是2点到7点。
Good. I'll get a bus in today. How is she feeling at the moment?
好的,今天我会乘公交车过去。她现在怎么样了?
She's very tired but I'm sure she'll be happy to see you.
她很疲惫,但是见到你一定会很高兴的。
All right. I'll be in later. Could you tell her I called?
好的。我一会就到,你能转告她我打过电话吗?
Sure. I'll let Mrs. Dixson know you called.
当然,我会转告狄克逊女士你的来电的。
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的。