What brings you here?
你哪里不舒服吗?
I have some trouble with my bowel elimination.
我大便有些问题。
How often do you have your bowels opened?
你多长时间大便一次?
It's hard to say. It's irregular.
很难说,没有规律。
Is this a life long habit?
一直是这样吗?
No, it isn't. I used to have bowel elimination once a day, but it changed 2 months ago.
不是的。我以前每天大便一次,但是两个月前变了。
What do the motions look like?
你的大便怎么样?
They are dry hard balls.
是干燥的圆球。
What about the color? Has it changed?
颜色呢?有什么变化吗?
Dark brown. I think the color is darker than ever before.
深棕色。我觉得比以前颜色深了。
Have you ever seen any blood in your motions?
你在你的大便中看到过血吗?
No.
没有。
Have you noticed any unpleasant smell?
有什么异味吗?
Yes, rather offensive.
有,而且很刺鼻。
Do you have to strain to pass your motions?
你大便时必须用力吗?
Yes, I have to.
是的。
Do you get pain during or after passing your motions?
大便时或者大便后会有疼痛感吗?
Of course I have, especially during my bowel elimination.
当然有,尤其是大便时。
Do you take laxatives?
你服用过通便的药吗?
Yes, I took laxatives last week. However, they didn't help.
用过,我上周吃了通便的药。但是不管用。
Had you noticed any special food upsets your bowels?
你有没有发现什么食物让你的肠胃感到不舒服?
I haven't notice yet.
我还没有发现。
Have you lost any weight?
你体重减少了吗?
No.
没有。
All right. We would like to have your stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
好的。我想对你的大便进行一下检查。你可以给我一些样本吗?
Yes, I will try.
我会试试的。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载