Mr. Connolly, have you got an ID bracelet on?
康诺利先生,你佩戴医疗腕带了吗?
Yes. Here it is.
是的,在这儿。
I just need to check your personal details. Can I look at your ID bracelet, please?
我需要核查一下你的个人信息。我可以看一下你的腕带吗?
Certainly.
当然可以。
Can you tell me your full name please?
请问,你的全名怎么称呼?
John Everson Connolly.
约翰·艾佛森·康诺利。
Right. That's correct on the bracelet. What's your date of birth, please?
好的。腕带上的是正确的。你的出生日期呢?
The 30th of November 1934.
1934年11月30号。
30th of November 1934, right. Now your hospital number is 463817. I'll just check that on the identity bracelet. 463815! Oh no, that's wrong.
好的,1934年11月30号。你的入院编号为463817。我看一下你的腕带上的编号是否正确。463815,哦,这里出错了。
Dear! Better change that then. Anything else?
天哪,那赶紧换过来。还有其他的问题吗?
One more question. Do you have any allergies?
还有一个问题,就是你有过什么过敏史吗?
Yes, I do. I'm allergic to morphine. It makes me very sick.
是的,对麻醉剂过敏。会呕吐得很严重。
If you're allergic to something, you should have a red identity bracelet. I'll change that for you right away.
如果你有过敏史,你应该配戴红色的医疗腕带。我现在就给你调换。
Thanks, Stephen. I forgot to tell them about the allergy.
谢谢你,斯蒂芬。我忘记告诉他们过敏的事情了。
That's OK, Mr. Connolly. That's what we like to check everything carefully.
没关系的,康诺利先生。这是我们应该做的。