Hello, it's Mr. Connolly, isn't it?
你好,是康诺利先生,对吧?
Yes, that's right.
是的。
My name's Stephen. I'm looking after you today.
我是斯蒂芬。今天该我照顾你了。
Oh, Stephen.
哦,你好,斯蒂芬。
I just wanted to make sure you know what everything is. Then I'll come back and ask you some questions.
我需要确认一下你的情况,待会我会问你一些问题。
All right.
好的。
I see you already have your pyjamas on.
我看你已经换上睡衣了。
Yes.
是的。
Here's the nurse call. Just press the button if you need some help.
这是呼叫器。需要帮忙的时候摁一下这个按钮。
All right.
明白了。
The bathroom is outside on your left.
出门左手边就是洗手间。
OK.
好的。
Do you need help to walk to the bathroom?
你上洗手间需要帮忙吗?
Yes. I'm a bit unsteady on my feet.
是的,站起来的时候还是有些不稳当。
That's OK. Just call me and I'll help you.
没关系,有需要你就叫我。
Thanks, Stephen.
谢谢你,斯蒂芬。
Is there anything else you need?
你还有什么别的事情需要帮忙吗?
No.
没有了。
I'm fine. Thanks.
没别的事情了,谢谢。
All right. I'll be back to ask some questions after your lunch.
不客气。待你用过午饭后,我再来问你些问题。
Right.
好的。