28.I want a double room with a bath.
我要一间有浴室的双人房。
29.How much a day do you charge?
每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.
一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.It's quite reasonable.
收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.
请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.
这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?
旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?
下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.
有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.
我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you?
我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.
通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。