114.Excuse me.Have you any laundry?
对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?
115.The laundry man is here to collect it.
洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。
116.If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。
117.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。
118.What if there is any laundry damage?
如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?
119.In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.
如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。
120.Could you send someone up for my laundry,please?
请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?
121.A valet will be up in a few minutes.
洗熨工马上就到。
122.Will the color run in the wash?
洗衣时会掉色吗?
123.We'll dry-clean the dress.
我们将干洗这条裙子。
124.We'll stitch it before washing.
我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。
125.When can I have my laundry back?
我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?
126.But would you like express service or same-day?
不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取?
127.I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.
这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。