What are you going to do this summer, Sue?
这个暑期你打算做什么,苏?
Well, I can work full time at my uncle's restaurant if I want to. The money is pretty good.
如果我愿意的话,可以在叔叔的餐馆里做全职工。薪水是相当不错的。
But I'm thinking of getting some experience in my field. I'm graduating next year.
但是我正在考虑在自己的专业领域积累一些经验。我明年就毕业了。
Maybe you should try a different summer job. It would mean a pay cut, but it'll be worth it.
也许你应该试试别的暑期工作。这将意味着薪水不高,但这是值得一试的。
Not only do you get experience, you make all kinds of contacts.
不仅能获得经验,还能接触到各种各样的人。
But, I just have no idea how to find a suitable one.
只是我不知道如何找到一份合适的工作。
Why not go to the summer job fair? Hang on. I've got the leaflet in my bag.
为什么不去参加暑期招聘会呢?等一下。我包里有传单。
Great.
太好了。
It's next week on the sixteenth at the student center from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
时间是下周的16号,上午9点到下午3点,地点是学生中心。
That's wonderful. Should I dress as if I'm going to an interview.
太好了。我应该穿得正式一些吗?像去面试一样?
It doesn't mention how you should dress.
传单上没说穿着要求。
Shall I bring my resume?
我要带上简历吗?
It's not required, but it's a good idea.
好像没有要求,不过这是个好主意。
OK. Does it say what kinds of summer jobs are available. You know, I want to be a teacher.
上面有没有说有哪些暑期工作可供选择?你知道的,我想成为一名老师。
You can try to get hard at the summer camp. Several are listed on there.
你可以在夏令营试试看。传单上面列出了几个。
Excellent. I will try.
太好了。我要试一试。
You won't have any trouble. You are at the Top of your class.
你肯定没问题的。毕竟你在班里名列前茅。
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你给我信心。